Ross Barkley | Page 16 | Vital Football

Ross Barkley

Everton majority shareholder saying Barkley ia going to reassess his position in Jan window.
When a club can sign him on a pre contract for free. His agent is thinking massive signing on fee and I get 10%

Can see Levy going in last minute with £15-£20M and saying to Everton you know you want rid you may as well get something.

They want to sell as he was saying number 10 is seriously congested.

He has done this to say a big fuck you to koeman and everton and rightly so. Plus he can get more wages if he goes without a fee

Koeman is the one to blame, the owners need to put him back in his place as his ego cost Everton a lot of money.

Good lad, it was obvious his move was not about money but ambition and the desire to improve. He has identified us as the place to do that and was not persuaded by the chavs' plastic money.

Pollo - 1/9/2017 10:23

Koeman is the one to blame, the owners need to put him back in his place as his ego cost Everton a lot of money.

Good lad, it was obvious his move was not about money but ambition and the desire to improve. He has identified us as the place to do that and was not persuaded by the chavs' plastic money.

His character has taken a huge rise in my estimation.

He was probably told he'd play RWB. He also probably figured he'd not be a regular in that midfield. It would've been career suicide. Chelsea just seem to want another English player.

His agents probably got a few clubs lined up to sign him in Jan, on wages bigger than if they had to pay Everton the fee they wanted. Only risk for Barkley is if his injury turns in to something recurrent.

rumour has it he got a call from spurs during the medical saying we will come and get you in January....you know it makes sense..you know you want to play for us......and so he walked out..

If, as reported he has a grade 3 tear, how likely is it that a professional footballer of his age will suffer re-occurences or related issues to it in the future?

Moving that on, how much does any likelyhood of that increase if he goes to a club with a 'manager' famed for working his players into exhaustion?

Right now I think I might be an awful lot happier had Chelsea signed him.

Bald Archie - 1/9/2017 22:14

If, as reported he has a grade 3 tear, how likely is it that a professional footballer of his age will suffer re-occurences or related issues to it in the future?

Moving that on, how much does any likelyhood of that increase if he goes to a club with a 'manager' famed for working his players into exhaustion?

Right now I think I might be an awful lot happier had Chelsea signed him.

Once you get a bad Hammi problem it's very hard to shift long term. Scar tissue build ups, compensate by using the other leg more. Little things like that take it's toll. He is lucky that he is loaded and will have the best treatment available. At his age he should be okay.

So unfortunate that i still have to read the hairless ones comments in quotes. I was living in blissful ignorance not having to read his silly nonsense.

The latest scuttlebug is that Manchester United are now all over him - I can only think that the Pogba injury makes Mourinho think they need more depth for rest of season.

Chelsea are also said not to given up hope of completing a deal according to Conte's assistant.

So suggests Poch will need to really work on him to convince him to stick with joining us.

Chelsea just like to screw with anything we are doing and I wouldn't put it past Mourinho or Barkley's agent to be doing the same. If he was that calibre they would have snapped him up already.

80deg16minW - 28/9/2017 15:17

Chelsea just like to screw with anything we are doing and I wouldn't put it past Mourinho or Barkley's agent to be doing the same. If he was that calibre they would have snapped him up already.

After the debacle of him turning them down, it became clear that they'd been trying to sign him for two years, but he wasn't convinced that he wouldn't be anything more than a token signing - pretty much as Drinkwater now is.

Poch will have to be at his persuasive best to keep him out of Mourinho's clutches though - depending on who you want to belief in the advisors/scumbags circle, the manure want just two signings in jan; Rose and Barkley.