Rose; Wembley Fatigue. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Rose; Wembley Fatigue.

The turnout might have had to do with the price of this games also. 65-80 quid to sit in the 2nd tier or 45 to sit at the bottom for a game against southampton. Why, because poch used to be their manager.

Game was grossly overpriced. Like you said, make the games agaisnt lower opposition 35-45 to sit anywhere and more people would turn up.

The whole refund/rebook process for ST is long as well.

So tedious.

Well said.

I’ll add they are going to lose the NFL as well once the new lane os open.

I spoke to a couple of the players (via work they chartered a couple of planes ) and they absolutely hate Wembley - they hate the pitch and say it dangerous.

Plus the NFL will make more from Spurs I imagine.

Just out of interest what are the repairs?

Mechanical and Electrical; back area's, food prep, lifts, - basically all sorts - things have simply worn out, can't be repaired much longer or not fit for purpose, just standard wear and tear.

Last edited:
Love the irony of Simon Jordan telling someone else in football that they talk too much :-)

Been to Twickenham twice this year and have 4 matches planned in 2019. Such a pleasure being there compared to Wembley. Whilst you need to be wrapped up in winter, it has bars galore, live music, interviews with celebs and fans stay on the facility before and after the match. If football could ever grow up, it could learn a lot from rugby.

The bloke just needs to shut up. He isn't the force he once was on the field. Maybe that is part of the problem.