Ronnie O'Sullivan reveals real reason why he supports Sheffield Wednesday | Vital Football

Ronnie O'Sullivan reveals real reason why he supports Sheffield Wednesday

Biri

Vital Reserves Team
Legendary snooker star Ronnie O'Sullivan has revealed why he supports Championship club Sheffield Wednesday.

Essex-born potter O'Sullivan, who is currently chasing Stephen Hendry’s tally of seven world titles, has today spilled the beans.

In an interview with The Sun, he said: “A lot of guys are into football and really get passionate about it. I just don’t want to get into those conversations.

“So I chose a team like Sheffield Wednesday for whenever they ask me, ‘What team do you support?’

"And as a result they end the conversation! It’s fantastic." :LOL::LOL:

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/spor...ullivan-supports-sheffield-wednesday-18153737

Prepare for the massive's massive onslaught of fake news allegations.
Wasn't a big fan of his...............................................................until now.

It's got to be the ultimate put down- well done Ronnie.

Wonder how he made that choice?

Prepare for the massive's massive onslaught of fake news allegations.
Wasn't a big fan of his...............................................................until now.
He's a genius on the table in my opinion,not so entertainin when he's bein interviewed tho.I expect he'll get extra applause from any BLADE at the Crucible in future.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:UTMPB