Ronnie Biggs dies at the age of 84 | Vital Football

Ronnie Biggs dies at the age of 84

An evil piece if ever there was one. He is widely regarded as the one who battered a train guard to an inch of his life , during the robbery .

dont do the crime if you cant do the time... this man more or less killed someone in the roberry and then goes running around the world... once posed with a packet of cigaerttes 'lucky strike' .

Thats the thing that annoys me most about this man.

Barney2004 - 18/12/2013 10:46

SKEGGY - 18/12/2013 10:45

An evil piece if ever there was one. He is widely regarded as the one who battered a train guard to an inch of his life , during the robbery .

yeah mate... is it right the man died because of the injuries biggs dished out.?

im glad the fucker is dead.... life for a life in my eyes

never a hero status from me trekker. The man is right up there as a first class ******. (excuse my french)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1337115/Ronnie-Biggs-Barnet-care-home-thieves-stole-100-piggy-bank.html

quite funny

Just been reading about Biggs. He recruited the train driver to replace the Royal Mail one. He then spent the night of the robbery as a passenger in a standby get away car.

Phew! Glad I am not on my own with this 1. I never understood why so many fawned over him. They tried to make him into some ''romantic' type figure. Crazy! He committed a crime. Whether or not he was the 1 who battered that bloke or not doesn't matter. The guy died because of their actions. Just because it was a day after the time of 1 year doesn't mean they didn't kill him

He died almost seven years after the incident. From chronic lymphatic leukaemia! Never knew you could get that from being hit over the head! The coroner also came to a similar conclusion.

Nothing like the ill informed jumping to conclusions.

Yes but he never worked again after the incident his family said, and he was never the same. Although it is not right to over egg the pudding, they were career criminals, and not "Robin Hoods" that stuck it to the establishment. I'm pretty sure they would have mugged anyone over if the reward had been big enough. Not nice people.