Ronan Curtis | Vital Football

Ronan Curtis

I Can’t Remember A Player To Have Such An Impact At The Club

High praise indeed isn’t it? Following his call-up into the Republic of Ireland squad, which is well deserved, Ronan Curtis’ impact at Pompey has been massively praised.

Click here for more

Well he's certainly hit the ground running that's for sure. I'm not sure I'll go so far as to say his impact has been beyond all others, but he's no doubt a very dangerous player to have in your armory, and I'm glad he's in ours right now. Absolutely!

I'm just going to say.. let life unfold. Yes, I know that sounds a little hesitant, uncommitted, but I'm afraid I've grown just a little more wary over the years when it comes to Portsmouth Football Club.. expect nothing, and be grateful for everything..

PUP.. :thumbup:

Well he's certainly hit the ground running that's for sure. I'm not sure I'll go so far as to say his impact has been beyond all others, but he's no doubt a very dangerous player to have in your armory, and I'm glad he's in ours right now. Absolutely!

I'm just going to say.. let life unfold. Yes, I know that sounds a little hesitant, uncommitted, but I'm afraid I've grown just a little more wary over the years when it comes to Portsmouth Football Club.. expect nothing, and be grateful for everything..

PUP.. :thumbup:

A very wise, to be honest fair, assessment there corny.

Yes, he's doing brilliantly, which has been recognised by Ireland - not putting them down, but I think they're on the decline so it's probably easy to get in, not saying Curtis isn't good! - but we do have to remember it's a marathon not a sprint. As you say, we've seen many a player to hit the ground running, but they they fall flat on their arse. John Utaka, quite literally - as fell on his arse after one goal, springs to mind...

He's back Rug.. he's back for sure.. Two assists today for our goals against Posh. Oh man.. have we got ourselves a player there. Absolute magic move by Kenny Jacket securing Curtis.. :thumbup:

He is certainly proving what a good manager we have in KJ. Watched a bit of the Republic game on Tuesday and good to see Enda Stevens is now playing.

Pompey Braced For Offers For Winger?

Leeds, Leicester and Sheffield United are among the clubs who have watched Curtis this season? Brighton, Middlesbrough and Derby have also sent scouts?

Click Here For More

Pompey’s Irish Forward “Looked Promising”

A half time replacement for Callum O’Dowda, Ronan Curtis’ performance was praised as “promising” on an otherwise disappointing night for the Republic of Ireland.

Click Here For More.