Romeo and Juliet ? | Vital Football

Romeo and Juliet ?

Claret & Blue Blood

Vital 1st Team Regular
Now this beggars belief and shows the levels that some will sink to for their 5 minutes of fame. Apparently there is now an adaptation of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet with the former as a Bluenose and the latter as a Villan https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/birmingham-city-v-aston-villa-16753483 It was supposedly put together as a way of healing the rift caused by that tosser Mitchell thumping Jack. Can you imagine the conversation of Romeo and Juliet in the balcony scene?

It would be more appropriate to have a Blues fan ranting into a mirror for an hour about how much he hated the Villa before furiously jerking himself off fantasizing about being a Villa fan.

It would be more appropriate to have a Blues fan ranting into a mirror for an hour about how much he hated the Villa before furiously jerking himself off fantasizing about being a Villa fan.
This tells me a lot about what goes on inside your head BB :rofl:

This tells me a lot about what goes on inside your head BB :rofl:

You don't know the half of it. I have a very well developed sense of humour but often, I'm the only person in the room laughing.

I once went to the cimema to watch Saving Private Ryan with my brother and sister. During that scene on the beach when they are all getting blow apart and there is one guy wandering around looking for his arm, I broke my hole laughing. My brother and sister started cracking up too while the rest of the audience shusshed us. That just made it even funnier. There were tears rolling down my face.

I find the absurdity of life hilarious. That's why I love Louis CK, despite his recent 'troubles'.

You don't know the half of it. I have a very well developed sense of humour but often, I'm the only person in the room laughing.

I once went to the cimema to watch Saving Private Ryan with my brother and sister. During that scene on the beach when they are all getting blow apart and there is one guy wandering around looking for his arm, I broke my hole laughing. My brother and sister started cracking up too while the rest of the audience shusshed us. That just made it even funnier. There were tears rolling down my face.

I find the absurdity of life hilarious. That's why I love Louis CK, despite his recent 'troubles'.
Did you ever read that story of that bloke in Hartlepool who was watching the street out of his window. I think he was a bit backward and also pissed/stoned. He saw a woman having a seizure at the bus stop so went out Firstly covered her in shaving foam then started urinating on her. I think he got sent to prison for it. Now I know that is not in the slightest bit funny and extremely disrespectful to the memory of the poor woman but when I first read it I nearly wet myself

Last edited:
Did you ever read that story of that bloke in Hartlepool who was watching the street out of his window. I think he was a bit backward and also pissed/stoned. He saw a woman having a seizure at the bus stop so went out Firstly covered her in shaving foam then started urinating on her. I think he got sent to prison for it. Now I know that is not in the slightest bit funny and extremely disrespectful to the memory of the poor woman but when I first read it I nearly wet myself

No, I'd never heard of it before but I'm chuckling away to myself in a Coffee Bean thinking of it. It reminds me of this one in that it's disgusting and hilarious at the same time.

Find-The-Bastard-Who-Shat-Down-My-Chimney.jpeg

I finally found it. Even his own family couldn't defend his actions. What a nugget!

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/1701192.man-who-urinated-on-victim-faces-jail/