Rolling Speculation Bollox | Vital Football

Rolling Speculation Bollox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tudor

Vital Football Legend
Its time for a new 'rolling speculation bollox' thread, contents of which can be about any team / club, including MCFC.

ITK and rumour quotes / links are more than welcome :cheers:

It feels like a bit of a new start all round, but even though it is quieter on here at present I'm enjoying contributing to the site more now than in several years - and I'm sure we'll pick up fellow blues as the season progresses.

I've just read this too - I just wonder whether he is waiting to see how the abuse he gets around the grounds pans out before signing. Can't imagine he'd have an easy life at RM - who would want to be the first #7 post Ronaldo? I wouldn't imagine it's going to be the easiest of shirts to wear and picking another number doesn't look good either.

But it looks as though PG prefers him rather than Sane to play on the left with Mendy.

Maybe Mahrez was bought with half an eye on this situation?

I've just read this too - I just wonder whether he is waiting to see how the abuse he gets around the grounds pans out before signing. Can't imagine he'd have an easy life at RM - who would want to be the first #7 post Ronaldo? I wouldn't imagine it's going to be the easiest of shirts to wear and picking another number doesn't look good either.

But it looks as though PG prefers him rather than Sane to play on the left with Mendy.

Maybe Mahrez was bought with half an eye on this situation?
Sterling is better on the right I think, which is where he played most of last season. He sure isn't a central striker, scuffs too many chances for me.

Despite Mourinho apparently wanting him away from the Swamp Martial is about to 'pen' a new five year deal, the plan presumably being that 'no way Jose' will come before the highway, so to speak.

And that rag kit - it's awful. One thing I've admired them for, perhaps the only thing is that they have stuck with red shirt, white shorts and mainly black socks - whilst we have messed around with sky blue shorts, lazy blue shirts and unusual sock combinations. But this time they have fecked up fairly spectacularly, it doesn't look like a rag kit, it looks like some unknown Prometheun League team that pops up for ten minutes on MotD every first Saturday in January before fecking off back to Sunday League pub footie on Rodney Marshes.

Happy days...

Status
Not open for further replies.