Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

Buzz Lightyear - 15/10/2016 08:33

I think the talk about Bellerin is just Media talk because if City had actually come out with a quote that they were after him without Arsenal being aware, then I would think it would be tapping up.

I think the days of 'tapping up' in this way are largely gone. Approaches are made via the player's agent long before we/anyone makes an approach to the club. It makes sense - why approach a club about a player who isn't interested in coming to us? Once we know they're interested, then we can start negotiating an exit with the club :048:

I would like to see young Pablo have a spell at RB, not sure the Arsenal chappie is that great and 50M, WTF!!!! He is not worth that. :006: :006: :006:

January is fast approaching so keep your beadies open for the first "snubbing" of the new window.
We're being linked with Isco again so, as he has snubbed us once before, he may well be the one.
:006:

Doesn't look like Santa will be delivering any extra defensive reinforcements to City given Txiki's comments after the Monaco draw....

"We are already done, no? We have Gabriel Jesus coming, he will strengthen our attack, so we are happy.”

So unless he is playing a cunning, Machiavellian game of double-bluff with the media it looks like we are stuck with the defenders we currently have. Outstanding.

http://www.mcfcwatch.com/2016/12/12/txiki-begiristain-confirms-manchester-citys-january-transfer-plans/

I suppose for a proven PL player who is only 21, it may be worth the gamble. It's a bit like Sterling and Stones. At their ages, we're potentially buying 10 years worth of performances

I agree they keep trying to poke him, but he does not move, I know Pep says he dropped him for tactical reasons, but he is a world class player and it does make you wonder if and when Jesus turns up if Sergio is 'rested' more

The press has been full of possibles for weeks, but I suppose we have to take Pep at his word and look forward to zero new blood, which I think is silly with our injury situation, I mean we have the money and don't really have to worry about upset feelings within the current playing group. Or is Pep so pig headed that even if we finish P6 he thinks he will keep his job??? :008:

I am sure Bravo will only last one season and that our back office is looking for two new keepers, there are plenty who would want to play for us. The only caveat is if Pep goes, then JH may be back

The absence of Maffeo and Angelino on loan. Baffling. Their enthusiasm, commitment and effort alone would be worth watching rather than some of what we have witnessed from seasoned professionals.

Rising - 19/1/2017 19:03

12 days to go, nothing has happened and nothing even looks like happening.
Astonishing.

Perhaps they are keeping quiet about something instead of letting it open to being bandied about by the media fools Rising?
Only perhaps though....
Maybe surprise everyone including us. :006: :006:

http://www.soccernet.com.ng/2016/11/barcelona-planning-168m-iheanacho-move.html?
After the Royals raid on KUN, NOW Barca are after Itchy. Hands off our top talent, please, we are not selling our better players.

Messi.

A mate in Madrid tells me he definitely has turned down a new contract. City being talked up next Summer.

I say move to seal it in January on the QT, get the nod from Leo's Dad THEN go to the kit suppliers.

johnkelv - 11/11/2016 09:12

http://www.soccernet.com.ng/2016/11/barcelona-planning-168m-iheanacho-move.html?
After the Royals raid on KUN, NOW Barca are after Itchy. Hands off our top talent, please, we are not selling our better players.

I think the writer is a bit confused here, surely he means they're after Lionel Rashford.