Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 148 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

Time is marching on and it’s making me nervous. 🙄
I like what we hear ( nothing but specubollux from the press) it may be we had no intention of letting them see what the left hand is doing by showing them the right. The report that senior officials were in Spain reportedly negotiating Messi but in truth were running the numbers with Athletico, but that again is only a guess

I like what we hear ( nothing but specubollux from the press) it may be we had no intention of letting them see what the left hand is doing by showing them the right. The report that senior officials were in Spain reportedly negotiating Messi but in truth were running the numbers with Athletico, but that again is only a guess
We still have the time to snare a new CB, we will get someone better than Stones.

It would seem that the signing of Ake has not impressed too many City fans nor the powers that be who are still hunting for that World Class CB and City being reluctant to fork out big money for an aged CB in Koolitbaby... I can only think that we intend to get money for Garcia who is content to stay at City until his contract runs out