Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 141 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

I still remember that 11mm goal line clearance v the dippers :clap: but I cannot but agree - I don’t think his heart is in for a fight and he has not improved under Pep
I have seen players like him brilliant but have in the locker that one mistake costs a goal, I like Stonesy and his confidence is shot, a bigger worry is according to one of the tabloids is Ake's Achilles' heel - he cannot win a header, winning around half of his aerial duels reports the Daily Star

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/frank-lampard-correct-snub-nathan-22446300

I still remember that 11mm goal line clearance v the dippers :clap: but I cannot but agree - I don’t think his heart is in for a fight and he has not improved under Pep
Plus he wants to play for England and needs regular games, CB's that make mistakes that lead to goals are a no no for Pep, he gets upset if the pill is given away FFS!

£25m doesn't seem like very much, especially with the City premium added on - is he actually any good? I've watched the showreel but there is never any context with them, for all i know he could have been showboating against a pub team coked to the max and nursing hangovers from an all nite bender...

Aouar from Lyon heavily touted today. Midfielder, probably most similar to Gundogan from our current squad, 22 years old.