Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 137 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

There is no point in us getting involved with Messi, he is too old and would cause disruption with his massive wage demands.

Absolutely not. This is not the first time this BS has emerged though. I think he has had ‘contract difficulties’ and ‘may leave Barcelona’ every time his contract is ending.

:bull:

So according to Virgil we was snubbed, my recollection at the time was he may have had trouble getting into the first 11, what a tosser.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/teampages/manchester-city.html

More worryingly if you scroll down are reports that Barca are keep to be reunited with Garcia who apparently is in the final 12 months of his contract.

Why would he stay once Pep has gone, especially if his boyhood club want him back? This is one of the relative managerial issues, Klopp is there for the long haul whereas Pep stated from the off pretty much how long he would be here for. It would be great if he stayed longer (obviously) but if he wants to establish some sort of dynasty then long term I imagine Garcia is one of the players it could be built around. If another young player follows sane out the door then it doesn't auger well.

On the plus side its in the Mail, that bastion of turgid right wing propaganda/bullshit.

More worryingly if you scroll down are reports that Barca are keep to be reunited with Garcia who apparently is in the final 12 months of his contract.

Why would he stay once Pep has gone, especially if his boyhood club want him back? This is one of the relative managerial issues, Klopp is there for the long haul whereas Pep stated from the off pretty much how long he would be here for. It would be great if he stayed longer (obviously) but if he wants to establish some sort of dynasty then long term I imagine Garcia is one of the players it could be built around. If another young player follows sane out the door then it doesn't auger well.

On the plus side its in the Mail, that bastion of turgid right wing propaganda/bullshit.

There's also counter reports suggesting he's just about to sign a 5 year deal at City, tripling his wage. According to one of these reports he's been advised to stay away from Barca for the moment because they are in a mess, Puyol is his agent.