Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 135 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

Really think we need to give Fodinho the #21 shirt and see what he can do - otherwise we will not only probably lose him but also give out a totally negative message about any youngsters chance of progressing up the Eastlands food chain.
I agree, he must be given an extended run at the #10 playmaker roll.

Sancho is not as good as the media would think he is.

A legend in his own mind and the media’s who are keen to big him up as a ‘mistake’ by City in ‘letting him go’ (whilst they suffer from collective and selective amnesia and ignore the contract offers made by the club.......but being a Billy Big Boots, he wanted guaranteed first team football)

A legend in his own mind and the media’s who are keen to big him up as a ‘mistake’ by City in ‘letting him go’ (whilst they suffer from collective and selective amnesia and ignore the contract offers made by the club.......but being a Billy Big Boots, he wanted guaranteed first team football)

Will that be his terms if he comes back to England, the first Club to guarantee first team football and insert it in his contract, then he is dreaming, because no Club will do that and certainly not on paper, no if he wants that sort of agreement then he must stick to mediocre teams who actually cannot afford to not play him.

Joey barton looked good in our team but put him with a bit of real class then you realise that he may be above average but nothing special
The other question if he is that good why have City not gone back in for him or other top teams and the only reason he will sign for JoMU is that they may be playing Champions League Football, but Chelsea Leicester Liverpool et al have they enquired and found that the asking price is one that a world-class football might command, again only time will tell.

Sometimes Clubs just cannot give guarantees, but in the end it is all about money and we make a tidy profit from selling our academy either by loans or outright sales.

I don't understand why any manager would want a player who was going to dictate his team selections/plans etc - what if Sancho has a complete loss of form, is the manager then obliged to play him? I find it didfficult to believe that a player, especially a young inexperienced one such as Sancho would ask for - or expect guaranteed football as part of a contract. Sure if the coach makes soothing noises about building their whole team around them but not actually putting it in writing. Pretty sure PG wouldn't appreciate being dictated to re team selection, would/should apply to all top managers.

With the CAS outcome cloud unresolved and hanging over the club like the Sword of Damocles I just lack any appetite for transfer news right now :cry:

To quote Marvin the Paranoid Android ...."I am so depressed" :stab:

From the S*n....PLEASE, GOD, NOOOOOOOO!!!
  • Manchester City are reportedly plotting a swoop for Jack Grealish - if Bayern Munich cough up the £50million asking price for Leroy Sane.

From the S*n....PLEASE, GOD, NOOOOOOOO!!!
  • Manchester City are reportedly plotting a swoop for Jack Grealish - if Bayern Munich cough up the £50million asking price for Leroy Sane.
Absolutely not..... except he is English but I am unsure where we stand on the squad composition these days