Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 129 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

Whilst applauding your valued input for which I give thanks, strictly speaking these articles are Specubollox. City gossip is for other interesting bits of stuff not related to signings. :giggle::love1:
:love1: Also respecting you, it seems more like gossip than speculation to me, as we been down this road many times and it always ends in a pay rise for Messi and nothing else. I always use this tread for realistic transfers.:grinning:

:love1: Also respecting you, it seems more like gossip than speculation to me, as we been down this road many times and it always ends in a pay rise for Messi and nothing else. I always use this tread for realistic transfers.:grinning:
Nevertheless tow the Party Line please, BE. Can’t have any mavericks on this ship. 🤣

Can you imagine if Messi did join City? The headlines would be less "City sign one of the World's best players" and more like "How can the Premier League stop City's Messi?" :surrender:
I would take him on a free, would pay his wages in shirt sales, and he has good years left in him at 32 and Pep would sign an extension, only Rodney would miss out.

It would become a media circus, it would smash the wage structure and I can't see Messi wearing Angelino's legendary #12 jersey. Please no.
Well ofcourse it would become a media circus, but maybe that is what the owner might want. However I don't think it will happen, just a tactic by Messi and his minders to ramp up yet another bumper contract, but it is just specubollox and a bit of fun.

He will never leave Barcelona IMO. This is a power 'struggle' between him and Abidal..... there will be only one winner.
What's this, the third time we've dealt with this B.S.? It's not serious, and you've nailed it. That's why I posted it in gossip, there is absolutely nothing in this for us.