Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 128 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

We wish him luck and hope his career flourishes under the guy Pep regards as one of his key influences.
Apparently a new policy of not loaning players with potential but to move them on, I think this may have something to do with not stockpiling players and there was a rumour in restricting the number the loanees you can have.

It doesn't look as if there's a recall clause given the option to buy at the end of the loan.

Pretty handy mark up on the proposed sale as well. Looks as though City are going with Mendy and Zinchenko, with Cancelo as a third option for the rest of the season.

Right move if there was no realistic chance of football for the man. If we're being honest, it's the best for all concerned.

It doesn't look as if there's a recall clause given the option to buy at the end of the loan.

Pretty handy mark up on the proposed sale as well. Looks as though City are going with Mendy and Zinchenko, with Cancelo as a third option for the rest of the season.

Right move if there was no realistic chance of football for the man. If we're being honest, it's the best for all concerned.

Shame, when he returned I thought he might have been in with a shout as a long term squad member.

You’re most likely right Col, but I hate players going when we don’t get any shiny new ones.

we bought hi back for £5M the deal is that RB Leipzig may buy him for £30m that is business and to be honest he was never going to hold a place down as his own but he may make us money.
You should have been a CEO in some business or other. Hard-headed and no sentimentality. :ROFLMAO:

You should have been a CEO in some business or other. Hard-headed and no sentimentality. :ROFLMAO:
No room for sentiment nowadays, recognise those that have shone, but move out the deadwood and those that are no longer required and those that are just not going to make that step up to above average. We are now a top team and to keep up there you have to invest in youth and senior players, the youth in case one pops out of the ordinary and the players who can either improve under Pep or have a proven record and can give another 5% on top.

we have learnt to leave the January window alone as 99 % of players we need/want won’t be available under the Summer windows

No room for sentiment nowadays, recognise those that have shone, but move out the deadwood and those that are no longer required and those that are just not going to make that step up to above average. We are now a top team and to keep up there you have to invest in youth and senior players, the youth in case one pops out of the ordinary and the players who can either improve under Pep or have a proven record and can give another 5% on top.

we have learnt to leave the January window alone as 99 % of players we need/want won’t be available under the Summer windows
Just proved my point. (y):giggle:

Business is business, dam fine business if you ask me. He was just not quite up to Pep level and he needs to play first team football
I agree with Buzz, Col and you, JK. Actually, my intention was to compliment Buzz on his business astuteness with a bit of light-hearted fun but I think it didn’t come across the way I meant it to. :unsure:
:giggle:

£30m for Angelino - Leipzig ruining football. Assumed the 0 was a typo. I imagine that over the Summer we may be sniffing round various left backs (yes that means YOU Ben Chilwell and sit down Luke Shaw, you ain't going any further than the Swamp treatment room) and be in a position where we would wish to offload him. Leipzig should just have offered to take him off our hands for nowt and save us his wages - but with a buy back inserted because, well, you never know...