Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 127 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

The media clearly drive him to distraction. Their questions are anodyne enough without having to field ones based on falsehoods.

LiVARpool are masters of media manipulation with the hacks getting lots of lovely access and writing nice fluff pieces. A truly symbiotic relationship. City's relationship with the hacks has been strained for some time.....and we all notice the difference in coverage.

Example - Andy Robertson's awful foul on the Spurs defender last weekend.....sunk without a trace. Contrast that to how the media created an utter circus when Aguero "nearly killed" Winston Reid a few years ago. They wouldn't shut up about it for days until he got banned.

The media clearly drive him to distraction. Their questions are anodyne enough without having to field ones based on falsehoods.

LiVARpool are masters of media manipulation with the hacks getting lots of lovely access and writing nice fluff pieces. A truly symbiotic relationship. City's relationship with the hacks has been strained for some time.....and we all notice the difference in coverage.

Example - Andy Robertson's awful foul on the Spurs defender last weekend.....sunk without a trace. Contrast that to how the media created an utter circus when Aguero "nearly killed" Winston Reid a few years ago. They wouldn't shut up about it for days until he got banned.
Maybe Pep needs a press secretary to provide the answers, Ricky Gervais would be excellent for the role.

You guys crack me up, you really do!

Why do some of you continuously quote low life tabloids ie Mail, Sun etc highlighting their anti City bias when it is common knowledge that they are racist, right wing rags hell bent on pushing their owners political ideologies. They're not there to be fair, they're there to promote clicks/readership - most recently (and apologies for straying away from footie) for their anti Markle headlines. They're populist, their words read and believed by idiots. Liverpool fans are by no means shining examples of glittering fandom but they have had the good sense to ban the Sun from their city.

Their agenda isn't going to change anytime soon, City can help themselves by not losing to the worst team in the division and then replicating it twice against the Wolves.

I get the impression that there are those amongst us that would derive greater pleasure from a Liverpool defeat than a City win, I hope I'm wrong...

You guys crack me up, you really do!

Why do some of you continuously quote low life tabloids ie Mail, Sun etc highlighting their anti City bias when it is common knowledge that they are racist, right wing rags hell bent on pushing their owners political ideologies. They're not there to be fair, they're there to promote clicks/readership - most recently (and apologies for straying away from footie) for their anti Markle headlines. They're populist, their words read and believed by idiots. Liverpool fans are by no means shining examples of glittering fandom but they have had the good sense to ban the Sun from their city.

Their agenda isn't going to change anytime soon, City can help themselves by not losing to the worst team in the division and then replicating it twice against the Wolves.

I get the impression that there are those amongst us that would derive greater pleasure from a Liverpool defeat than a City win, I hope I'm wrong...
Well the thread is Specubollox so circa 95% is probably just that!
I am sure that we have the full spectrum of political viewpoints on this site from leftie luvvies to the right of Attila the Hun and from the sensible center.
I will leave the politics to the politicians and just enjoy the football bollox and gossip.

Well the thread is Specubollox so circa 95% is probably just that!
I am sure that we have the full spectrum of political viewpoints on this site from leftie luvvies to the right of Attila the Hun and from the sensible center.
I will leave the politics to the politicians and just enjoy the football bollox and gossip.
Spot on, JK. Cannot understand the need.