Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 124 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

I like him, but Born Mouth will know we're desperate, and bend us over on the price.

There's always the "City premium" for our 'moneybags' club but yes, it would be excessive if we go for him in January. I think he could play the Pep way.....not averse to 'taking one for the team' which would please the media's tripe that we are the only team to commit fouls....

Utter fiction. Unsure whether standard rag journo crap to continue the ‘destabilise City’ theme or the usual tripe generated by those past masters at this sort of ‘unsettle the player’ garbage....

Real Madrid draw up Phil Foden transfer plan as 'Florentino Perez plots £67m offer

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/real-madrid-draw-up-phil-21096171

Besides.......£67m is nowhere near enough. Try quadrupling it....

Guys, it’s maybe just typical hack specubollox, but what are your thoughts on Alfie Haaland “possibly” going to the rags. Surely it’s sacrilege, given what Keane did to his father. If it does happen, then I hope he fails miserably the ****.

Guys, it’s maybe just typical hack specubollox, but what are your thoughts on Alfie Haaland “possibly” going to the rags. Surely it’s sacrilege, given what Keane did to his father. If it does happen, then I hope he fails miserably the ****.

Football is mercenary. Might be different if Keane was working at JoMU but if they offer him £££ then he will go I am sure.

I have seen a couple of rumours now about Cancelo, first was he was going to sign for Spurs and now Bayern take an interest.

whilst I don’t think he has brought anything extra to the squad I do doubt that we will sell him in January, unless someone makes us an offer we cannot refuse

I know we all want to bring the kids through but don’t you think we should buy this window instead of waiting for the summer? Although, of course, it’s been said before, that clubs don’t want to part with their very good players in the middle of the season.

I know we all want to bring the kids through but don’t you think we should buy this window instead of waiting for the summer? Although, of course, it’s been said before, that clubs don’t want to part with their very good players in the middle of the season.
I think we should try for a CB at least, but Pep has ruled out any new players in Jan.

Who?

The only one I really want is Koulibali (sp?), and it's just not going to happen. I'd rather give game time to Garcia and HB.
If we need 4 good CB's, then we need at least one from outside. Otter is not good enough and Stones blows hot and cold, so I think we need some new blood from outside.

If we need 4 good CB's, then we need at least one from outside. Otter is not good enough and Stones blows hot and cold, so I think we need some new blood from outside.
At least one JK the young ones still have time to graduate alongside Fernandinho,
Rodri and others.

At least one JK the young ones still have time to graduate alongside Fernandinho,
Rodri and others.

we may see a new back four next Summer built round Laporte, I can see Fernandinho’s contract ending in the Summer and Cancelo wanting a move, Otamendi moving on as he approaches the end of his career but still do a job in the lower leagues if required, Yes all change and Stones may have to find another gear and stay fit.

I love the bit about “Guardiola’s claim of January Inaction”.......there’s a big enough “City Premium” on players. As soon as Pep says “yes we want to buy a centre half in January” the starting price already goes up by 50%+ before you add the “premium” 🙄

we may see a new back four next Summer built round Laporte, I can see Fernandinho’s contract ending in the Summer and Cancelo wanting a move, Otamendi moving on as he approaches the end of his career but still do a job in the lower leagues if required, Yes all change and Stones may have to find another gear and stay fit.

Sounds about right.