Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 87 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

Clips were played on R5L last night regarding questions he was asked about City/Watford (where he came from) and his opportunities.
He sidestepped them politely, and confirmed he was only there at the presser to talk about England.

Clips were played on R5L last night regarding questions he was asked about City/Watford (where he came from) and his opportunities.
He sidestepped them politely, and confirmed he was only there at the presser to talk about England.

Good to hear he didn't give them the bullshit quotes they were after.

Good lad keeping schtuum. If he was still at City we could pack RS7 off to Galacticoland, trouser the best part of £100m and promote JS7 to a shirt number in the lower 20's. But he isn't - and as has been commented good luck to him for having the balls to up sticks and make a name for himself in Germany.

Brahim Diaz - YOU are next!

I suspect Sancho used the CFA as a finishing school, he was well aware how difficult it is to break into City's senior squad before he signed and he was also well aware of the level of coaching he'd get and exposure through playing in the under19 CL.

Have to give him credit though for having the balls to go to Dortmund and he's properly seizing every opportunity he's getting this season. I would say this could be great for the future of the English national side if he could inspire other English youngsters to follow suit, young lads playing senior football on a regular basis right at the top of the European game but then there's the Brexit which will likely put a stop to it as visas become an issue.

I suspect his Agent/Manager had a big influence on this decision.

already rumours abound that Dortmund is also trying to get Foden, but I think the difference here is that Foden may get a start sooner than later.

I suspect his Agent/Manager had a big influence on this decision.

already rumours abound that Dortmund is also trying to get Foden, but I think the difference here is that Foden may get a start sooner than later.

Being a City fan helps too I reckon, his dream will be to become a regular in a City side winning trophies, like it would any young City fan's, Sancho never had that dream.

True BD, but it must be disappointing to look at Sancho getting capped with only a handful of games behind him and pep not yet willing to give the lad a start in the premier.

Yeah, I'd say there's a touch of that, although I'd imagine he's happy for his pal too.

Based on nothing really but I suspect Pep may have asked Southgate to hold off on calling him up, if you look how it's generally done in Spain they all serve their time with the under21s before getting senior call ups.

For me Zinc has not put a foot wrong when he gets a chance, but when you look at the midfield and you are a young player trying to break in it must be hard knowing you would walk into many teams in the prem, so I can understand agents getting in their ears to move on. I still think Pep could give these young players more minutes without risking a result and not just in Cup games.

So the footy is back at last and first cab off the rank will be the Chelski Manure clash. Maureen will park the bus and I expect a draw on this one. The game will be televised live in Australia because it is the early KO. What would suit us best, a Swamp dwellers win?

So the footy is back at last and first cab off the rank will be the Chelski Manure clash. Maureen will park the bus and I expect a draw on this one. The game will be televised live in Australia because it is the early KO. What would suit us best, a Swamp dwellers win?
A draw please, keeps Maureen in his job and Chelsea drop two points.