Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 85 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

I wonder if Alexis Sanchez might be available during the January transfer window.........:hmmm:

Boundless energy, positive influence in the dressing room, trustworthy (always as good as his word :sneaky:), wouldn’t be asking much in wages :ROFLMAO: ...........

So Sterling thinks he is worth much more, but who would want him, maybe Bayern??

We don't know that JK, all we know is that that negotiations between him and the club are ongoing. We can assume because of that thaf he didn't accept City's offer because he feels he's worth more, we can also assume that his agent is asking for as much as possible as he wouldn't be doing his job properly otherwise. What those figures are is just specubollox but hopefully a compromise is reached because he has become a key player in this team.

As for who'd want him? Anyone that could afford him.

I had a good look at Sterling on Saturday from what highlights there were he too like Zinchenko has added something to his game, particularly last season he would have shot and not passed back to Sergio for his 206th

Is he worth the money, as BD says we simply don't know what the figures are and is spot on that his agent is trying his best to get his client the most out of RS7.

If it was a question of dealing to get Mbappe and having to sell Raheem to Real Madrid to do it just begs one question why are Real chasing Raheem and not Mpappé?

Perhaps with Sterling it's not about money, winning things at City - he can get both of those elsewhere - maybe it's the 'constant' abuse from the 'terraces' (what's that been like this season?) and in the populist gutter/red top press - again I don't read that shit so I'm unable to comment.

Perhaps with Sterling it's not about money, winning things at City - he can get both of those elsewhere - maybe it's the 'constant' abuse from the 'terraces' (what's that been like this season?) and in the populist gutter/red top press - again I don't read that shit so I'm unable to comment.

There hasn't been anything from the gutter press since he was pictured eating ice cream in the summer.

Although there was one from an Apple news app that did an article about a former Liverpool star who was caught in a 'cheating scandal', the accompanying picture was Sterling in a Liverpool shirt but the article was actually about Jermaine Pennant.

Manchester City are interested in Hoffenheim young talent Ilay Elmkies. The Israeli midfielder recently featured in the Bundesliga club's 4-2 win over City in the UEFA Youth Cup and among those impressed was coach Pep Guardiola. (Sport Bild)

There hasn't been anything from the gutter press since he was pictured eating ice cream in the summer.

Although there was one from an Apple news app that did an article about a former Liverpool star who was caught in a 'cheating scandal', the accompanying picture was Sterling in a Liverpool shirt but the article was actually about Jermaine Pennant.
Nothing like getting your facts straight eh? Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

This is one thing about the modern media/social media/pile-'em-high-sell-'em-cheap mentality.......they don't care if they get she*t wrong, they really don't because attention spans gave become so truncated they feel they have little or no responsibility to get anything right or be bothered if they don't.Hitting

So pretty quiet then?

I did read one or two post World Cup articles saying that enough was enough and time to turn off the vitriol, maybe it was heeded...

Juventus are looking at Phil Foden apparently. (No link but it’s being reported in an Italian newspaper Tuttosport).