Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 78 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

As he went on strike when he didn't get his move I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot Manchester Ship Canal barge pole. If true this makes it even worse. And I don't see where we are going to play him either, we are well stocked for midfield options. Also we might as well buy Vardy as well since the two work so well together.

I do hope the Boateng rumour is one we have put out to get the rags to beat us to him because we can get someone better than him surely, that is if we need a CB at all.

Time to eject on the Mahrez transfer. The last thing we need is disharmony in the dressing room. Yaya's gone, we don't need a replacement jackhole.

Well there are cheaper alternatives and it turns out Mahrez is just as greedy as Sanchez (after all he is the one that put in the request to leaves the assassins)

Jorginho – Welcome To Manchester City

This summer’s longest running, and dare I say it, tedious transfer saga is all but over. And now all we Blues need is for Manchester City FC to confirm the signing of Napoli midfielder, Jorginho.

I say boring because I’m fed up with hearing the never-ending daily headline nonsense, “Jorginho will sign within 24 hours” malarkey. I mean, I’ve been reading similar articles for weeks.

And now the wait is over, hurrah!

https://manchestercity.vitalfootball.co.uk/jorginho-welcome-to-manchester-city/