Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 76 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

Numerous reports coming from Italy that it'll be done by Friday C. DeLaurentis is a notoriously difficult person to deal with.

I think he is too young and Pellers may burn him out with over use and has not yet developed fully as an adult, we made this mistake with Micah Richards overusing him until he just developed injury upon injury and I think he will get more game time here under better supervision.

I dunno Buzz, we trusted him with the team for three years, surely we could trust him with a player for one. Pellegrini has shown he knows how to nurture raw talent in the past, with Cazorla and Isco perhaps the best examples.

Oh and Zaba is there to look after him too.

Hart linked with Nice to hook up with Paddy V. Allegedly City willing to accommodate a cut price deal to sell him abroad.

I'm sure he'll have plenty to say if he does get a permanent move away but what does he expect, he is African after all.

I dunno Buzz, we trusted him with the team for three years, surely we could trust him with a player for one. Pellegrini has shown he knows how to nurture raw talent in the past, with Cazorla and Isco perhaps the best examples.

Oh and Zaba is there to look after him too.

When you put it like that I guess you are right

When you put it like that I guess you are right

I can't see him getting much game time with us next season, especially if Mahrez comes in, whereas he may well get enough with the Hammers which will be to his and our benefit in the long run.

I also believe that Foden's chances of gametime increase without Diaz being in the squad too.

My only real concern is how Pellegrini copes with the dildo brothers, if he doesn't hit the ground running then I can see them fuckwits pulling the trigger early.

Once (if) the Jorginho transfer is completed I will look forward to headlnes screaming about how Pep has spent £50m on another midfielder (while the rags can spend the same but no one blinks an eyelid)