Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 75 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

Skoorb’s fat fingers are in good form this morning and all is right with the world.
:grinning:

Still struggling on with my iPad and it’s dodgy, temperamental screen :arrghh:

Fingers crossed those Twatter rumours are on the button. Be nice to get one target sorted

Specubollox say that we have identified 2 others should the Jorginho deal collapse with the Chairman of Napoli holding out for more than we are prepared to spend leaving them with an unhappy player or maybe he just does not want to sell to City and the price for any other team would be much lower.

The two names Mario Lemina of Southampton and Real Madrid’s Mateo Kovacic, however, I have not heard of either of them.

Specubollox say that we have identified 2 others should the Jorginho deal collapse with the Chairman of Napoli holding out for more than we are prepared to spend leaving them with an unhappy player or maybe he just does not want to sell to City and the price for any other team would be much lower.

The two names Mario Lemina of Southampton and Real Madrid’s Mateo Kovacic, however, I have not heard of either of them.

Hmmm sounds like it's Jorghino or nothing then.

I understand that Jorginho himself has agreed to terms but that the Clubs are still far from an accord and personally if they delay any further, then walk away

Umtiti (snigger) has extended his contract at Barca, so he’s not coming here.
Whilst thinking of players with humorous names, Fekir looks like going to the dippers:-
First man: that Fekir’s a good player.
Second man: which fecker is that then?
:grinning:

Seven players released by City

Yaya Toure :Fingers:
Demeaco Duhaney,
Sadhu Diallo,
Marcus Wood,
Erik Sarmiento,
Pawel Sokol
Will Patching

Duhaney is perhaps the biggest surprise amongst those names hunting perhaps at issues regarding signing a new contract. Similar problems certainly seem to be emerging around Joel Latibeaudiere with the issue of concerns ostensibly about the pathway into the first team but more likely the lad’s advisors pushing for a better financial package given that Latibeaudiere captained the England U17s to victory in last year’s World Cup. Given that he has yet to make a first team appearance I think the case is quite weak and I don’t think the club will be held to ransom.

https://bitterandblue.sbnation.com/...sign-u-17-world-cup-winner-joel-latibeaudiere

RS7 will not sign a new contract, or at least that what his agent says after failing to agree a mega deal with City, secretly hoping the likes of an offer from a bigger Club than City will end his nightmare here.

When he was at Liverpool, considered to become a top class world player but he has been the subject of ridicule and classed as a money grabbing mercenary when he moved to the Etihad, not enough fuss was made about his birthday and he requested and was refused added leave time to perfect his collection of tattoos, his sole mate and Mentor Yaya Has moved on and now it has been revealed to have brushed away a 5 year deal that City has offered a small pay rise but had no clause inserted into the deal about Birthday and Christmas presents.

He has broken his silence on the deal when asked and replied I have no comment to make

I actually made all that up just to preempt the headlines in the media

Wait until after the WC mate, don’t get too greedy and rem ember just who it was that has brought you along so well.

This sort of tactic - “talk to me {well, my sleazy agent} after I have had a chance to showcase my talent on the world stage” can cut both ways.

He might have been non firmer ground had he converted either of the chances he had in the derby to make the score 3-0