Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 73 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

Apparently, Napoli want £61m for Jorginho but we are prepared to pay £50m max. As usual these days there’s a City price and a lower price for everyone else.

Maybe - but only as long as we're prepared to pay it. Quite happy to see us say no to Fred for instance - although that goes counter to the notion that the first four letters of every City holding midfielder are F,E and R with a D to follow a vowel or so later.

Hazard on our radar, 100M bid, Mancini tried to buy him, now he is worth getting, if we can lure him away from London.

Looks like Manuel will be back in the prem with WHU. I don’t like West Ham but I do wish him well, with reasonable success.

I like the Hammers, don't like the dildo brothers or that wrench though, like the charming man, good to see another manager that plays football in the PL.

I like the Hammers, don't like the dildo brothers or that wrench though, like the charming man, good to see another manager that plays football in the PL.
Fair enough.
And it looks like Emery for the Arse. He’s a bit of a gamble imho but then anyone who hasn’t managed in the prem is really.

That should say wench not wrench, fecking predictive text.

I thought Emery ( he's going to be called Dick, isn't he?) or Ancelotti were the obvious choices, agree though Emery is a bit of a gamble but again a manager who has a more cavalier approach to football, which I like. Ancelotti would've been a safer choice, surprised really that he didn't seem to be a front runner.

I'm just glad Arteta is staying put so we don't have to find out if we'll miss him or not.

I have seen several reports we are after Isco, we have been linked with this player for years and I also read that Isco had never ever been close to coming to the premier and if that is the case I do not want a player who wants to be somewhere else.

Rumours abound I not rising's comments on Hazard and £100m bid, is ridiculous and if City stopped at £60m for the Orange (Sanchez) I cannot see us going much beyond that for any player.

Although I have also seen a quote for £75m for two players Jorginho and Mahez

Manchester City have bid for Manchester United target Fred was the headline in another, but this was far from the truth, what the headline did not say that this bid was last January which was rejected by the Player's Club and City have since dropped their interest in the player as being well overpriced and his Agent or Club are trying to start a bidding war between Stretford and Manchester City which will not be the case.

So, in conclusion, we understand that the only player that City are in talks with is Jorginho, but whether City are prepared to pay the asking price is debatable with Chelsea reportedly ready to hijack the deal.

I think it was either you Buzz, or BD, who said we have been linked with Isco since he was in nappies.
I, also, don’t have a good feeling about this continued “interest”. He clearly is not falling over himself to join us and that alone makes me very dubious about him.

I always think that Players who do not want to come to the Premier question their own ability to succeed, it cannot be the money as they would earn as much here if not more.

I think it was either you Buzz, or BD, who said we have been linked with Isco since he was in nappies.
I, also, don’t have a good feeling about this continued “interest”. He clearly is not falling over himself to join us and that alone makes me very dubious about him.

Isco has just won his third CL title, why would he need to prove anything with us? - unless of course he likes a challenge.

Mahrez no thanks, toys and pram spring to mind.

Think VARDY over Mahrez would be a great signing (i know he is a gigantic **** at times) but would be great back up to Kun and Jesus.