Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 71 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

Hughes has the job at Southampton. I cannot believe this.
Imagine now if you will, Stoke get relegated and also Southampton, now that would be a managerial record you would not want on your resume. :013:

On the other hand, Ozi, imagine if Sparkless keeps Southampton up. How bad would West Brom feel, having ditched him for Pardew.
:006:

Rising - 15/3/2018 07:02

On the other hand, Ozi, imagine if Sparkless keeps Southampton up. How bad would West Brom feel, having ditched him for Pardew.
:006:
Sparky has the job for 8 games with a million quid bonus if he can keep them up. What's not to like, he has plenty of prem experience. Good luck to him.

Spirited Speculation

Pep Guardiola said during a recent press conference that he and the club were looking to bring in a possible two new recruits during this summer’s transfer window.

If the City boss gets his way who do you think could be at the top of his list.

The media are always looking for news stories, especially speculation surrounding which new player could / would fit with Pep’s philosophy.

Based on the above I’ve had a little look around various outlets just to see what news is worthy. I am not going to bother with what I think is total claptrap.

http://www.manchestercity.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=590932

I wonder who will be linked tomorrow.

Pep likes midfielders, so think he will bring in 2 central players to cover Yaya and Ferna. Sterling will not be going anywhere after we win the European Cup vs the Dippers.

This Is What El Chiringuito TV Say About Isco’s City Link

I think it's about time we cut to the chase and concentrate on the Spanish television programme who initially broke the news regarding Real Madrid and their sensational attacking midfielder's MCFC link.

This is what El Chiringuito TV say about Isco and links to Manchester City FC.

Before we get into the nitty-gritty - we known Isco's manager, Zinedine Zidane is not exactly a fan of his 25-year-old playmaker. But what we don't know is why?

Read more: http://www.manchestercity.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=591195#ixzz5B8piYwW8

Presumably any quality player coming to the club this Summer might be tempted to ask PG what his plans are - if a new manager is to be expected in just over a years time then they may prove reluctant. So if Isco came to the disco of dreams then it might herald more good news. But isn't Bernardo Silva Merlin's heir apparent - and would PG guarantee any player to be first choice?

kennyclementstache - 30/3/2018 03:58

Presumably any quality player coming to the club this Summer might be tempted to ask PG what his plans are -

That would be like PG tips then Kenny.
Now where is that coat? :009:

Any manager giving a player a first choice guarantee is silly. He has to pick the team on merit for any given match.

reported this morning that PSG to get out of FFP they may have to give up Mbappé rated at £167m he is currently on loan there and I was amazed that they had Neymar for a extorionate fee and then took the young lad with a promise to buy this summer, but for some reason they have fallen foul of FFP, I wonder why?

In any event I hope we don't go down the road of paying silly money like we have done previously

Vieira linked with Arsenal if Wenger goes, probably/hopefully rubbish as I expect him to be a candidate to take over from Pep in just over a years time.

Just seen click bait suggesting Stonesy hasn't improved as much as was anticipated meaning he has slipped to 4th choice centre back - indicating a Summer exit may be 'on the cards' for the young English stopper.

^ Why would he leave now. He has a good contract and should be able to get more games when fully fit. Vinny is better, but injuries have plagued his time with us.

If Stones tegains his confidence, and I can’t see why he shouldn’t with the backing he gets, he should be right to stick around. On the other hand of course, he may be tempted with the promise of a regular place with another club.