Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 69 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

Paulo Dybala Is On His Way Claims Italian Media Source

Manchester City hope to land Juventus striker Paulo Dybala in the summer say Italian outlet Don Balon.

The original story reared its head three months ago but now, and for some bizarre reason the story is beginning to gather momentum.

http://www.manchestercity.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=589891

The 24-year-old left footed Argentine forward is described as being creative with oodles of pace and talent, with an eye for goal and in the form of his life. His nickname is "La Joya" ("The Jewel" in Spanish).

We can rotate him with Sane and Silva. Having said that he might be called The Jewell but will he shine on a damp Tuesday in the Potteries, although they look like they may well be ushered through the trap door that is the gateway to oblivion and wet bank holidays in Crewe and Hull.

Talking of jewels, is anyone else thoroughly racked off with Swarovski? I know that Vital has to make money somewhere but just as long as Swarovski realise that were I to decide that it might be nice to buy Mrs KCT some bling for services rendered I certainly won't be buying it from them.

Then his agent (you know the one with money signs for eyes in hope that the rags will come in with a bigger offer) denied it Ozi, the website you quote, does say they believe, which is not the same as I have seen him sign a contract. :017: :017: :017: :017:

OziMan - 10/2/2018 09:04

Goal.com

Fred joining us at the end of the Season for 44.5 million sterling.

Beleive it when I see it on the OS. All smoke and mirrors and the agent touting for bigger offers. Sharks the lot of them.

BamaEngineer - 11/2/2018 16:31

OziMan - 9/2/2018 21:04

Goal.com

5' 7" 134lbs? Seems like a runt, doesn't he? I wonder if he will hold up in the Prem?
Well yes, but he can run and tackle like a fiend.

OziMan - 10/2/2018 09:04

Goal.com

Manchester Evening News says we have an agreement.

Real Madrid want Harry Kane, so do we apparently

Rags are going to challenge us for Isco, Maguire and any other player that might have our name tagged onto.

mind the gap

Of course they are. Anyone else think this sounds like the spoilt kid at the party getting upset and throwing a tantrum when someone else unwraps a present “I want THAT one! THEIR present is better then mine. M U M M Y!!!!!l :043:

kennyclementstache - 12/2/2018 17:53

Is there a time when we haven't been linked with Isco? - I mean leaving out obvious ones like before he was born, we had no money etc...

Isco Alert: Could This Be The Signing Of The Summer?

Touch of Déjà Vu?

On 17 June 2013 and while he was applying his trade at Malaga Isco confirmed that he had received offers from Real Madrid and Manchester City. And we all know where he ended up.

Could another concrete City bid lure him away from Spain?

http://www.manchestercity.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=590042

Does this story have any legs?

I certainly think so.

Tudor - 13/2/2018 11:22

kennyclementstache - 12/2/2018 17:53

Is there a time when we haven't been linked with Isco? - I mean leaving out obvious ones like before he was born, we had no money etc...

Isco Alert: Could This Be The Signing Of The Summer?

Touch of Déjà Vu?

On 17 June 2013 and while he was applying his trade at Malaga Isco confirmed that he had received offers from Real Madrid and Manchester City. And we all know where he ended up.

Could another concrete City bid lure him away from Spain?

http://www.manchestercity.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=590042

Does this story have any legs?

I certainly think so.

One of our early snubbers, Mr. T. Doesn't fill me with joy.