Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

Buzz Lightyear - 20/1/2017 18:09

The Muen are suggesting that City are open to offers for Sergio Aguero, If this is true then it could cause a split, in what would be a catastrophe for City's third best ever goal scorer and would not go down well with any City fan
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-city-transfer-news-aguero-12481338

Wouldn't surprise me. Hasn't he looked disaffected ?

I think it's the Mirror that's coming up with this crap re Messi. Talking of us offering 200m and 500k per week for him.
If that sort of deal ever happens then football as. We know it is finished.
We will definitely end up with a super league and there will be supporters of many lesser clubs bemoaning the fact and why wouldn't they!

Now this would make Buzz's day.....

van Dijk.......

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2016/11/27/pep-guardiola-wants-30m-rated-premier-league-ace-to-solve-manchester-city-defensive-problem/

Rising - 6/1/2017 16:21

Injury prone. Just what we don't need then.

Fair point but that's the reason he's available for loan, difficult to bring in quality short term cover unless there's circumstances like this.

For months now Brutto and that is a worry. I am not sure we will find a player of Aguero's ability anytime soon if he is sold

I suppose you're right BD but I hope we don't find ourselves with yet another crock otherwise what's the point.

We could tie him and Vinnie together like a three legged race and create a super defender

Kompstuber.

My understanding is, during the January transfer window PL clubs can recall any of their players loaned out.

Talking of which, what about matey on a two year loan deal at Celtic? By all accounts he's been on fire ever since he went north of the border.

Skoorb - 27/11/2016 13:44

Now this would make Buzz's day.....

van Dijk.......

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2016/11/27/pep-guardiola-wants-30m-rated-premier-league-ace-to-solve-manchester-city-defensive-problem/

...according to the Daily St#r :010:

Ever since Kun was dropped v Barca the body language between the coach and player is not what it should be. Yes Kun can do more off the ball, but he is a poacher supreme, a club legend and a fan favourite, more so than JH. Selling Kun would be a step too far for me.

There's could be worse options. Fast, direct and brimming with confidence after a successful time north of the border.

We need something to shake things up

Each trading period we get a Messi coming to us story, boring.........but if he came, is he still worth it?? We should be looking for our own young version instead. :102:

Sterling
Sané
Nolito
Navas
and now Jesus as options out wide, there's no room for Roberts at the minute.

Don't know where you heard that T, he can't hold down a regular starting berth at Celtic and when he has started ( which is less than half their games ) he's been hit and miss.

Left back is a crisis area at this stage, needs to be addressed asap.

Tudor - 16/1/2017 10:29

My understanding is, during the January transfer window PL clubs can recall any of their players loaned out.

Talking of which, what about matey on a two year loan deal at Celtic? By all accounts he's been on fire ever since he went north of the border.

What about if they are on a season-long loan?
E.g. Mangala at Valencia.

Just looking at the gossip from the papers on Sky's website and the Express claim Sergio will be dumped in the summer. That has got to be the biggest load of bollox yet, surely. :004: