Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 155 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

Does anyone seriously believe that Messi was ever going to swap shopping for souvenirs on Las Ramblas for pints of IPA and a dodgy curry on the Rusholme mile - if for no other reason than Gladioli has said he hopes he stays at Camp Nou. The only possible reason for wanting the ageing maestro to pitch up at Eastlands is for Garcia to go the other way and suddenly realise he would be playing keep uppies with their holding midfielder (insert name here) rather than the inspiration for a thousand wet (soccer) dreams.

Does anyone seriously believe that Messi was ever going to swap shopping for souvenirs on Las Ramblas for pints of IPA and a dodgy curry on the Rusholme mile - if for no other reason than Gladioli has said he hopes he stays at Camp Nou. The only possible reason for wanting the ageing maestro to pitch up at Eastlands is for Garcia to go the other way and suddenly realise he would be playing keep uppies with their holding midfielder (insert name here) rather than the inspiration for a thousand wet (soccer) dreams.

you are right Kenny, he was not serious he just wanted another contract to see him through his career and get more money to boot, I think the main thing here is that he would be a disaster in the dressing room

I am not sure with FFP waiting to pounce should we be seen to be spending extravagantly, they wont be watching anyone else who does but they will be out to get us, so we have to negotiate this carefully, but the demands by Haaland's Agent if true goes to show he just wants the money rather than play as a team member

I'd love Grealish at City, he kept Villa up practically single handed, plays with a swagger and is a team player. If he doesn't pass as much as he could then maybe cast our minds back to Kinkladze having to do everything due to being surrounded by ineptness.

I'd love Grealish at City, he kept Villa up practically single-handed, plays with a swagger and is a team player. If he doesn't pass as much as he could then maybe cast our minds back to Kinkladze having to do everything due to being surrounded by ineptness.
He would improve our squad, but I don't see him as a priority signing, we are more in need of a LB and a Gun striker for next season.

He would improve our squad, but I don't see him as a priority signing, we are more in need of a LB and a Gun striker for next season.

But if for some reason RS7 was for some unforeseeable reason to move on...

We've needed a left back for years, I like OZ11 but is possibly a weak link in our first XI. Sooner Blue Mendy finds employment elsewhere the better. Don't suppose there is anyone in the EDS worthy of promotion and/or grooming for a first team berth? Thought not...

Need cover for the left side of midfield too.

But if for some reason RS7 was for some unforeseeable reason to move on...

We've needed a left back for years, I like OZ11 but is possibly a weak link in our first XI. Sooner Blue Mendy finds employment elsewhere the better. Don't suppose there is anyone in the EDS worthy of promotion and/or grooming for a first team berth? Thought not...

Need cover for the left side of midfield too.
There could be a good chance RS7 will move on cause he will not get better terms than he is on, he needs to work harder at his finishing.

I keep seeing us connected with Lukaku, where is this coming from, he failed at JoMU I don’t expect him anywhere near the entrance unless he wants Pep’s autograph

Let's not be so quick. He's an important player, and he'll come good.(y) For now though, it has to be Phil on the wing.
Maybe he will get his mojo back like Stones, however when he was getting more good chances he was still missing too many sitters, now with less game time he is missing nearly all his chances, so like I say a good offer should be considered.