Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 154 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

It is relentlessly tiresome and an utter fiction. The guy has spent his entire adult life living in Barcelona and has played for the club since the age of 13 (he is now 33). His family, including his three sons, are settled and happy, the weather is superb and he is wealthy beyond the dreams of Croesus........I can see no reason on earth that he would switch that for North East England.

But all the media want are the clicks....

It is relentlessly tiresome and an utter fiction. The guy has spent his entire adult life living in Barcelona and has played for the club since the age of 13 (he is now 33). His family, including his three sons, are settled and happy, the weather is superb and he is wealthy beyond the dreams of Croesus........I can see no reason on earth that he would switch that for North East England.

But all the media want are the clicks....
Is he off to Newcastle then

I think Pep could indeed mould him if given the chance. We will be in the market for a versatile, fast forward this summer.

Most City fans would be surprised at this link to Danny considering his age and injury record, maybe we are looking at him as a cheaper #2 striker, all will be revealed this northern summer window, but for sure Kun is on his bike.
Yes JK, age and injuries have caught up with him. Nothing good lasts forever.
:rolleyes: