Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 146 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

I think the deal for Cooly Bali will go ahead, whatever deal is struck with Leo will be scrutinied by EUFA forensically. If it can be back ended so that New York City pay him heaps it may get done this transfer period. If not Leo should be well rested by next season.
I think the MLS have a salary cap but it may be done with media appearances etc, but my feeling is that he is not going anywhere.

The only people enjoying this circus are the media types. You could ask why aren't they making up the be sane BS stories linking him to The Biggest Club in the World™ Or Liverpool,™failed...... because their cozy relationship with those two make it plain they won't be going near him so the hacks don't even bother so they continue to try and disrupt City with this nonsense.

But in contrast......another BS story the subtext is, once again, at the "profligate overspending of Moneybags City"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/12556672/messi-man-city-contract-barcelona-transfer/
The Sun are jumping the gun I fear and if that is true where did the information come from or have they just thought of the first number that entered their heads, I think they converted the 700 euros into GBP and then assume that is what we will have agreed to pay him.

The Sun are jumping the gun I fear and if that is true where did the information come from or have they just thought of the first number that entered their heads, I think they converted the 700 euros into GBP and then assume that is what we will have agreed to pay him.
It's the usual BS where they always include a player's Netflix subscription and Amazon Prime service within the figures they cobble out if thin air.

Altogether a massive distraction and not the headlines most fans would like to see - a solid, world class CB signing a contract.

It's the usual BS where they always include a player's Netflix subscription and Amazon Prime service within the figures they cobble out if thin air.

Altogether a massive distraction and not the headlines most fans would like to see - a solid, world class CB signing a contract.
I noticed today that Messi's dad said there had been no contact with manchester City and I think it is a ploy just to get more money and a new presidenté

Man City chiefs in negotiations for 'mystery target' from La Liga side

https://www.si.com/soccer/mancheste...tiations-for-mystery-target-from-la-liga-side

A lot of eagled eyed people spotted representatives of City heading towards Spain, but they have assumed that they were there to facilitate the Messi mess, but it would appear that according to this report (believe it of not) from City Xtra that the target is a mystery.

My thoughts are that once again dealing with Napoli is a joke and they have shown up City on more than one occasion and that we may now be looking for a suitable CB replacement, but then again I may be far off the mark.

Man City chiefs in negotiations for 'mystery target' from La Liga side

https://www.si.com/soccer/mancheste...tiations-for-mystery-target-from-la-liga-side

A lot of eagled eyed people spotted representatives of City heading towards Spain, but they have assumed that they were there to facilitate the Messi mess, but it would appear that according to this report (believe it of not) from City Xtra that the target is a mystery.

My thoughts are that once again dealing with Napoli is a joke and they have shown up City on more than one occasion and that we may now be looking for a suitable CB replacement, but then again I may be far off the mark.
Nothing wrong with trying to extract every cent possible from a deal, but Spurs and Napoli take it too far. Messi to City is always a bit of fun each transfer season and can only work if he comes on a free, or some way can be found to finance through a third party which is not allowed, so Leo will stew, then sign an extension like he always does, better the devil you know eh.

Different season, same story.

He better have a plan to deal with his separation anxiety when he finally retires. He may need some counselling.

He needs to stay and retire there. I can do without the drama. Now, get off your asses and get us some CB's!!!!!!!

Why is it so difficult to find a decent centre back?

I await the inevitable rumours linking City to JFE again :rofl:

I think we are testing Napolis resolve not to lower the asking price, but it is good that we are keeping our cards dry. No news is good news? It could be that we don't want an auction for certain players so next time you hear anything might be a 99% done deal.

Strange isn't it......the prospect (thin I know) of one of the world's best players becoming available and not a sniff about how he might fit in at the self-proclaimed Biggest Club in the World™......

Why no mega-headlines declaring how much he would cost JoMU? Funny that 🤔