Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 141 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

I still remember that 11mm goal line clearance v the dippers :clap: but I cannot but agree - I don’t think his heart is in for a fight and he has not improved under Pep
I have seen players like him brilliant but have in the locker that one mistake costs a goal, I like Stonesy and his confidence is shot, a bigger worry is according to one of the tabloids is Ake's Achilles' heel - he cannot win a header, winning around half of his aerial duels reports the Daily Star

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/frank-lampard-correct-snub-nathan-22446300

johnkelv

Vital Champions League
I still remember that 11mm goal line clearance v the dippers :clap: but I cannot but agree - I don’t think his heart is in for a fight and he has not improved under Pep
Plus he wants to play for England and needs regular games, CB's that make mistakes that lead to goals are a no no for Pep, he gets upset if the pill is given away FFS!

£25m doesn't seem like very much, especially with the City premium added on - is he actually any good? I've watched the showreel but there is never any context with them, for all i know he could have been showboating against a pub team coked to the max and nursing hangovers from an all nite bender...