Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 140 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

I would've thought so.

Apparently the option is still live but there is a time limit, presumably Bournemouth have to inform Chelsea of City's bid and they have a time limit from when they were informed to say whether they want to act on the option to buy back, which I understand is £40m. Sky reporter says that bhe understands that Chelsea are not likely to respond, I think they have their eye on Stones, but he will come at a price too, but not as much as we bought him for. personally i think Stones still has something to give, but then again I would prefer Garcia over Stones

Apparently the option is still live but there is a time limit, presumably Bournemouth have to inform Chelsea of City's bid and they have a time limit from when they were informed to say whether they want to act on the option to buy back, which I understand is £40m. Sky reporter says that bhe understands that Chelsea are not likely to respond, I think they have their eye on Stones, but he will come at a price too, but not as much as we bought him for. personally i think Stones still has something to give, but then again I would prefer Garcia over Stones

it's difficult - Stonesy ought to be in his prime, the mainstay of our backline, springing attacks with a deft flick into space followed by a defence splitting through ball. Perhaps he'll do that dahn the bridge...

Yep, Koulibaly if we get him is a right sided centre back, Vinnie's replacement.

But would he slide in their seamlessly or might he take a season t adapt to Pep's little ways - in which case he will be 30 before we start seeing the best of him. Maybe keep Stonesy and get Ake to replace Otamendi but make Garcia first choice as much as possible?

But would he slide in their seamlessly or might he take a season t adapt to Pep's little ways - in which case he will be 30 before we start seeing the best of him. Maybe keep Stonesy and get Ake to replace Otamendi but make Garcia first choice as much as possible?

He may take time but he's very experienced, has played under Sarri who's similar in style to Guardiola. Hoping for a Walker or Laporte type intro for him.

I don't think we're strong enough in your suggestion. Need proper competition for places, I remarked before about Stones that I don't think he has that fight left in him. I think we need to replace both him and Otter.

I'm imagining a scenario where we lose Laporte to injury again, Ake, Stones and Garcia as our remaining options doesn't fill me with confidence.