Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 139 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

Would Ake be a good buy from Bournemouth? - not seen enough of him but I believe he is 25 so ought to know how to lace his boots by now. First choice alongside Laporte or someone to keep Fodinho company on the berti next season?

Would Ake be a good buy from Bournemouth? - not seen enough of him but I believe he is 25 so ought to know how to lace his boots by now. First choice alongside Laporte or someone to keep Fodinho company on the berti next season?

The latter probably, no better than Stones but that said I think Stones has lost his appetite for the fight, Ake should bring a hunger and enthusiasm that makes him a better option.

May be better physically but not sure he's good enough with the ball for Pep.
Pep usually gets people he thinks he can improve, unfortunate that he has not succeeded with Stones as he has that fatal flaw in his game, but Ke if the rumours are true must be one he can mould but I hope he can retain Garcia but will the pull of Barcelona be too strong, because he too will be looking at who City are in the market for and that could make his mind up whether to stay or go

Pep usually gets people he thinks he can improve, unfortunate that he has not succeeded with Stones as he has that fatal flaw in his game, but Ke if the rumours are true must be one he can mould but I hope he can retain Garcia but will the pull of Barcelona be too strong, because he too will be looking at who City are in the market for and that could make his mind up whether to stay or go

Lots of rumours linking him with a return there but saw counter to that suggesting that they're political, presidential elections coming at Barca next year so promises are being made, Garcia is one of these promises allegedly, nothing enthuses Barca supporters more than seeing their La Masia products playing with the first team so it's a ploy for votes.

City briefing journos that Garcia is happy to stay and they're expecting him to sign a new deal.

Agree though, seeing City's moves for centre backs could dissuade him from signing.

I love the way Tebas et al are happy to slag off City’s ownership but remain utterly blind to the flaws in the way their club’s are managed and the impact their convoluted internal politics have on the football market including the use of planted stories of ‘interest’ in friendly media outlets. :mad:

Apparently we are close to signing Ferran Torrens, there is a suggestion that it is a player exchange, but not confirmed as yet. Leroy Sane'eat your heart out!

Manchester City have completed the signing of Issa Kaboré from Mechelen, subject to international clearance.
The 19-year-old, who plays as a right-back, has put pen to paper on a five-year deal but will remain at Mechelen on loan for the duration of the 2020-21 season.
Born in Burkina Faso, he played five matches in Belgium’s top flight last term.
Everyone at City would like to extend a warm welcome to Issa and we all wish him well during his time at the Club.