Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 136 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

Absolutely not..... except he is English but I am unsure where we stand on the squad composition these days
I think it is BS spread by JG's agent to get more money for his boy, he is ideal for the rags and will become more famous overnight and an England international nailed on, if he came to City he might never get another cap.

I think it is BS spread by JG's agent to get more money for his boy, he is ideal for the rags and will become more famous overnight and an England international nailed on, if he came to City he might never get another cap.

He has a certain flamboyance that I'm sure would lead to an avalanche of advance orders for Alice bands in the swamp gift shop but maybe that doesn't sit well with PG. But he has carried a poor Villa side largely single handed this season which says a lot in his favour. Wouldn't want signing him to limit Fodinho's impact next season plus Villa will want an awfully large amount of money for him...

He has a certain flamboyance that I'm sure would lead to an avalanche of advance orders for Alice bands in the swamp gift shop but maybe that doesn't sit well with PG. But he has carried a poor Villa side largely single handed this season which says a lot in his favour. Wouldn't want signing him to limit Fodinho's impact next season plus Villa will want an awfully large amount of money for him...

Remember Joey Barton, he looked good when he played for us, but stick him with class players and he ends up on the Berti. Grealish is above average but not world-class.

Jack can find space and has a good haircut, but that's about all really.

he could learn a lot from Pep, but as Pep may be in his last season, we don't have the luxury to try out an unknown. As I assume you will agree once the new season starts so will the speculation about Pep, so much so it will have a detrimental effect on the team, however any good news from CAS may have a change of heart for our coach and he may just stay a while longer, but I don't think he will.

he could learn a lot from Pep, but as Pep may be in his last season, we don't have the luxury to try out an unknown. As I assume you will agree once the new season starts so will the speculation about Pep, so much so it will have a detrimental effect on the team, however any good news from CAS may have a change of heart for our coach and he may just stay a while longer, but I don't think he will.
Pep will honour his contract, take time out and then work for Sky as a pundit to get his own back.

Norwich 0 vs Brighton 1. Like to check on Brighton with two Australians, Mooy great pass from right and a top finish, goal