Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 119 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

It isn't.....unless you are desperate for any kind of barrel-scraping titbit to get your dipper fans foaming at the mouth and declaring another player a "traitor". I wonder if they would boo him too?

Ridiculous.

(But as you point out smart move to fill a home grown slot in the squad)

It is a smart move if either of Eddy or Claudio were injured we would have to recall one of the juniors who would sit on the bench all season instead of getting valuable playing time as a first team pick elsewhere, which is the state of play with Grimshaw, Steffen and Muric all out on loan, so you go and find a decent Goalkeeper who is class enough to step up should he be required.

I have to say I don't miss the last minute "supermarket sweep" approach to the transfer window. Not at home to watch the foaming frenzy on Sky as they frantically try and generate excitement over Colin Average-Footballer's move from Dunfermline to Basingstoke Wanderers.....or some such.

I despair at the way this lot go into a meltdown over this sort of stuff. Scott Carson was on Liverpool's book for 3 seasons between 2005-08. He made 4 senior appearances in that time. He left Merseyside over a decade ago.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-city-deadline-day-transfer-16718624

Event comes to pass.....does it matter? FFS. Get a life. There are more important things for this propaganda rag to worry about surely rather than try and stir up the anti-City juices among their club's followers.

Honestly :surrender:

The Scouse Nightmare comes to pass as another Liverpool "Stalwart", grand total 4 appearances ?, departed their halls in 2008, joins City.

Another wafer thin reason for their so called supporters to vent their spleen against our club. I hope he is a resilient chap to deal with the character assassination that is likely to follow.....

Fans from just ''outsidemanchester'' are not happy, apparently. Slab head will have a lot to do I think.
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/f...Deadline-Day-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-Ed-Woodward

Long may their distress continue. They seem to be collecting centre backs, 7 on the books? This sort of info lost in the noise as the media preens and purrs about the rags being able to splurge gazillions.

I have noticed that our signing of Rodri is always described as a club record but Maguire’s is always a ‘world record for a defender’ - an air of “wow, look they can spend loads of money on players” something for which get criticised. The bbc quoted £60m for Cancelo this morning but failed to counter this with £30 recouped from the same club for Danilo.

Long may their distress continue. They seem to be collecting centre backs, 7 on the books? This sort of info lost in the noise as the media preens and purrs about the rags being able to splurge gazillions.

I have noticed that our signing of Rodri is always described as a club record but Maguire’s is always a ‘world record for a defender’ - an air of “wow, look they can spend loads of money on players” something for which get criticised. The bbc quoted £60m for Cancelo this morning but failed to counter this with £30 recouped from the same club for Danilo.
The meedya always look for that big figure, and add in all the fees, commisions ect to come up with that big figure, when all that matters is players coming in are a bit better and the net spend.

Now that the bollox is over for a wee while it will be will interesting if Munich buy Leroy as agreed, look for a discount, or sit. Should keep the press busy until window closes over the water.

£34 million, to be pedantic. That was lost in the noise too, we've made a decent little profit on Danilo.

The quote from the s=Star was that united net spend was ONLY £68m as the fans complained it wasn't enough