Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 118 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

I fear so, this comment seems most pertinent......

“If Sané goes, City are likely to miss having a natural left-sided attacker of his ability and effectiveness...”

I fear so, this comment seems most pertinent......

“If Sané goes, City are likely to miss having a natural left-sided attacker of his ability and effectiveness...”

Perhaps the extra left back is seen as an alternative, got me thinking that perhaps Pep is eyeing up the wingback system again. Then when you consider Cancelo's arrival we may see Walker as a third centre back on occasion.

Perhaps the extra left back is seen as an alternative, got me thinking that perhaps Pep is eyeing up the wingback system again. Then when you consider Cancelo's arrival we may see Walker as a third centre back on occasion.

? Interesting. There was always the thought that he and Mendy did used to get in each other’s way when they played. Maybe Pep is indeed feeling more confident of moving to use of WBs again. Cancelo has a reputation for playing on the front foot and his crossing record (compared to Danilo’s for example) is quite high.

Always looking for a tactical edge is our boss ?

I just love the way he is never satisfied. Read elsewhere that the Cancelo move is in no small part about making sure Walker complacent. The effort he made for his dramatic goal line clearance last weekend might hint that he is receiving the message perhaps.

Lee Geum-min is a striker, played in the World Cup for Soth Korea and she will hopefully score a lot of goals for Manchester City Women this season.

Cancelo on Bernardo's influence.https://www.mancity.com/citytv/inte...y-joao-cancelo-first-citytv-signing-interview

Bernardo Silva provided his old friend Joao Cancelo with a glowing review of City ahead of the full-back’s arrival from Juventus.
The Portuguese duo were team-mates at Benfica, where they progressed through the academy together to make their senior debuts in the same season and have remained close ever since.
So close, in fact, that Bernardo’s positive assessment of the Club and its fans proved to be a factor in Cancelo’s decision swap Turin for Manchester.
“We’ve spoken about it a few times, not regularly but occasionally,” he revealed.
“He told me that it is an amazing club and the atmosphere is great. That’s also one of the reasons why I’ve decided to come.”
Cancelo and Bernardo’s careers have shared a certain symmetry since they left the Stadium of Light, having both established themselves amongst Europe’s best in their respective positions and the 25-year-old has welcomed the opportunity to play alongside the midfielder again.
“He is a player I admire a lot,” he added.
“If I remember rightly, Bernardo and I played in the same team for around eight years.
“We were together at Benfica, so we were together for a while. It will help me and I’m very excited to play with him.”

Possibly bad news but also given the source (Germany) could just be trying to get an edge on the price. My initial reaction was that it was lateral knee ligaments - a strain would be six weeks+ on the sidelines but am hoping it doesn’t require surgery....both for the lad and the club.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/germany-manchester-city-player-may-need-operation-injury-worse-thought/

Either they want him or they don't. he is young and will recover, but they will have to move before their window shuts

I despair at the way this lot go into a meltdown over this sort of stuff. Scott Carson was on Liverpool's book for 3 seasons between 2005-08. He made 4 senior appearances in that time. He left Merseyside over a decade ago.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-city-deadline-day-transfer-16718624

Event comes to pass.....does it matter? FFS. Get a life. There are more important things for this propaganda rag to worry about surely rather than try and stir up the anti-City juices among their club's followers.

Honestly :surrender: