Specubollox 22/23 | Page 5 | Vital Football

Specubollox 22/23

The signs are all there. He needs to be careful what he wishes for.……he might also need to invest in a cushion and expect more time sat on huis arse on the bench.

Chelsea want him and it has been obvious that his play for City has been lax if not downright disinterested with the odd flash, I think if Chelsea make a reasonable offer of what City value the player, his going would not have any affect on the team, in fact when I do my team selection he is one of those that has not been an automatic selection for some time

Chelsea want him and it has been obvious that his play for City has been lax if not downright disinterested with the odd flash, I think if Chelsea make a reasonable offer of what City value the player, his going would not have any affect on the team, in fact when I do my team selection he is one of those that has not been an automatic selection for some time
I agree with you Buzz. If he does go, he won’t be a massive loss.

Chelsea want him and it has been obvious that his play for City has been lax if not downright disinterested with the odd flash, I think if Chelsea make a reasonable offer of what City value the player, his going would not have any effect on the team, in fact when I do my team selection he is one of those that has not been an automatic selection for some time
If he goes this season I would prefer he went to Germany, France, or Spain. If it is Chelsea then we should aim for a good fee. Flash, Palmer and Fodeno can all play left attack, so he won't be missed too much. Will be forever grateful for his assist to get the ball rolling for Gundog vs the Villa, but if he won't take a new offer, better to get something back from the 44M we paid for him from the Dipps.

Shape up or ship our. The club must continue to move forward (no pun intended) And if he doesn't want to be part of it or wants to ‘demand more playing time’ then :wave:

I stick to my previous comment m his movement and cross to Gundogan as THE best pass/cross of his entire career at City. He has been brilliant at times, has improved during his time at the club and made a substantive contribution (for which I am grateful - late winners such as v Bournemouth and Southampton etc) but has never quite made it to the same heights as Sergio. I know this is a tough benchmark but it’s a tough gig at our club now. All would have taken was a little bit harder work rate, a little more concentration to improve his first touch (& fewer careless mis-controlled passes) and a little less f*cking about with the ball when a simple pass would do better. All things that say Foden has worked at constantly.

A great chance for the young Cole Pamer if this spot opens up In the squad.

I wonder whether the racists in the crowds at Chelsea who reviled him so much will show the same attitude if he pulls on their shirt in due course? 🤔