Rolling Specubollox 21/22 | Page 7 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox 21/22

Fabulous news re Grealish if we can pull it off!!!! Plus forget Gazza type blonde hair do's, we'll be signing the coolest, most glamorous player in the league!

Follows in the footsteps of Barry, JM7, Delph - our tradition of signing Villa's very best players.

Exciting times!

I know we have social media now where you can find any sort of comment if you go looking for it or choose to highlight it……but players have always transferred between clubs for more money and because they want to further their careers so when, just when, did it change from being ‘hey, it’s football, thanks and good luck’ into “you’re a traitorous b**tard and your new club are scum’?

LiverpoolTMFailed certainly set the bar at a low level with how they treated Sterling - was that the benchmark? 🤔

Oh yes I do
E3M6XOaXEAAD_Vv.jpg

Happy Jack reported for training this morning whilst apparently Unhappy Harry didn't - according to the media. Hope he's not attempting a strike to force a move, don't like to see players doing that, demonstrates a lack of character (even if you're up against Levy). If they'll do it at one club then they'll do it to us.

This sort of BS headline and presumptive content is why I have increasingly treated the BBC with disdain......

BBC News - Harry Kane: Tottenham striker fails to show up to Spurs' training ground
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58053653

There could all sorts of reasons but naturally they want people to jump to conclusions....:shake:

Happy Jack reported for training this morning whilst apparently Unhappy Harry didn't - according to the media. Hope he's not attempting a strike to force a move, don't like to see players doing that, demonstrates a lack of character (even if you're up against Levy). If they'll do it at one club then they'll do it to us.

as expected he would I guess for Jack, but the Media have been all over HL's non appearance, but you can bet they will be hunting whoever told the media.