Rolling Specubollox 21/22 | Page 22 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox 21/22

Players like silva who wants to leave are forced to play and board is not ready to buy Kane who was ready to join us. Kane with 7 years remaining to reach 35 is available for 150 million is still a good option than going to this ronaldo circus.

Players like silva who wants to leave are forced to play and board is not ready to buy Kane who was ready to join us. Kane with 7 years remaining to reach 35 is available for 150 million is still a good option than going to this ronaldo circus.

I don't think we were in it at any stage regarding Ronaldo, but I do think the board thought we had Kane and did not take into account Levy's resistance.

Last edited:
I am amazed at how Kane, who had made clear indications he had wanted to leave, has been hailed as a hero when he ‘opts to stay’ but in fact was thwarted by his CEO from doing so. He is being lauded for his loyalty……:shake:

Meanwhile…….it is onward and upward! The circus will soon be over……and on the good news fron the pressure is now on Oily who can have NO EXCUSES if he fails to deliver anything substantial this season.

To dodge one bullet is bliss, but to dodge two is wonderful, and the window is still open for a few more days. Thanks to old Red Nose for talking Ladyboy round.

Doubtless the usual media sources will be revelling in this story, lauding what a coup it is and how fantastic it is to welcome back Ronaldo…..whilst studiously burying the inconvenient size of his weekly wage rumoured to be close to £500k. They would be apoplectic if City were paying this amount but because it is the rags this will be shuffled quietly to one side.

Shame abut Ronnie not coming to City, a giant of the game and it could have been terrific fun. Brilliant that Silva is staying. Would have preferred Doyle to stay too but there you go, can't have everything. Or can you...?