Rolling Results Thread 2020/21 Season | Page 100 | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread 2020/21 Season

John Stones with a monumental f*CK up loses the ball on the edge of the 18 yard box and Poland score an equaliser. He tried to be clever, took a touch and hot mugged.

Not seem anything like that from him all season in a City shirt. :shake:

My fault. I have had an unbelievably shit week I kid you not - one of the absolute worst - I started watching and England were cruising.......then Stonesy f*cks up. My luck must have rubbed off. Sorry John Hitting

I have stopped now.

Not watching worked.

Corner from Foden, flicked on by Stones for the £80m Maguire to head home.

FT England 2 Poland 1

John Stones with a monumental f*CK up loses the ball on the edge of the 18 yard box and Poland score an equaliser. He tried to be clever, took a touch and hot mugged.

That is because if that was City, he would have an out with Walker and Dias, who would usually be close, no such luck this time, but his mind set has changed and he was determined to make amends, he did that and it was a fine strike by Magdoogalwire and fair dues to him, he sort out Stonsey immediately and gave him a big hug and in an after match interview he defended him stoutly, he was a good egg, even though the interviewer was persistent in trying to get £80 million pound man to stick the knife in, but he stuck by Stonsey

As bad as your week might have been, at least you didn't have to move house. That is the height of misery.:cry:

HT Chelsea 1 WBA 2.

Chelsea open the scoring, Silva off for two yellows, and WBA score two in stoppages to lead.
Chelsea uncertain at times at the back in possession, giving it away far too easily.

Could Sam work his magic at the Baggies, bookies don't think so, but he has a good record at saving doomed clubs.