Rolling Results Thread 2019/20 | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread 2019/20

Rising

Alert Team
Now the Premier League has finished, here is the new up-to-date thread for the remaining fixtures (CL and Europa League Finals, EFL play-off finals, etc.).
This new thread will also be for the coming pre-season games and, of course, the new season ahead.

Last edited:
The League 2 semi-final second leg between Mansfield and Newport County has just finished:-
Mansfield 0 Newport County 0 after Extra Time (first leg 1:1)
Newport County win 5/4 on pens.

Why was the old thread discontinued before the season has finished - would it not have made sense to let it run until after the CL final and then start a fresh one? Who makes these decisions?

Why was the old thread discontinued before the season has finished - would it not have made sense to let it run until after the CL final and then start a fresh one? Who makes these decisions?

I Do, The season ends with the FA Cup and we will have a thread for that.

I am sure that any comments made in the Champions league can be made in the new results thread.

I actually heard a reasonable dipper fan on R5Live-rpool this morning. They do exist.

In other news the presentater couldn't help herself but pull the old "if it was still 2 pts fir a win then Liverpool would have won the title". Geez. Now that is desperate. That change was made in 1981. What a fatuous point to make.

I actually heard a reasonable dipper fan on R5Live-rpool this morning. They do exist.

In other news the presentater couldn't help herself but pull the old "if it was still 2 pts fir a win then Liverpool would have won the title". Geez. Now that us desperate. How long was that change made? What a fatuous point to make.
Desperate stuff, LOL!