Rolling Results Thread 2019/20 | Page 31 | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread 2019/20

Aussie Women had VAR check a Penalty appeal, but they rolled it back to a handball sometime earlier.

I personally did not think it was an intentional handball, but it all turned out well in the end as the Matildas won 3-2 after being 2-0 down, full of controversy and the Women cheat just as much as the men do.
The pressure on the Aussie team was immense after a loss to Italy and they now have a chance to proceed to the KO stage if they win well their last group game. I expect them to make the WC final.

England women take the lead against Argentina 1-0 Jodie Taylor.

The BBC Player Rating vote is now open.

Odds on Raheem Sterling gets the lowest rating even though he isn’t a girl and isn’t playing :bag:

England women take the lead against Argentina 1-0 Jodie Taylor.

The BBC Player Rating vote is now open.

Odds on Raheem Sterling gets the lowest rating even though he isn’t a girl and isn’t playing :bag:
Nah, I think you'll find that Johanna Stones will be the fallguy, (I mean fallgirl) being the latest City scapegoat to fall foul of the great unwashed (dips and rags).

Watching the Cameroon v Netherlands game in the World Cup women’s on the BBC the football is secondary in this match, it is just like a match we used to experience back in the 70s

The Dutch have just scored but I will be surprised if it ended 11 v 11 come 90 mins

Watching the Cameroon v Netherlands game in the World Cup women’s on the BBC the football is secondary in this match, it is just like a match we used to experience back in the 70s

The Dutch have just scored but I will be surprised if it ended 11 v 11 come 90 mins
I too am so desperate for footie, that even I am watching. 1 all at HT.

There should be some heavy stuff in the second half, I just hope the football carries on on the same way the first was played, the ref has lost it btw
I'm enjoying the cricket Buzz. Match on at the moment, Australia v Sri Lanka.
Aus put in to bat first scored 334-7 in their innings. Sri Lanka currently 74 for 0, 8 overs.

The Dutch get a third 3-1 but watching City you appreciate the way we play that one touch without thinking whereas the Woman sometimes take that extra touch or don’t pass to a better player

The pressure on the Aussie team was immense after a loss to Italy and they now have a chance to proceed to the KO stage if they win well their last group game. I expect them to make the WC final.

They played well jk although the Aussie rightback lacks speed she did not lack determination and it was a great comeback, enjoyed it immensely and the win was well deserved