Rolling Results Thread 2019/20 | Page 28 | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread 2019/20

Play under way inthe opening fixture of the Women’s World Cup. France v S Korea.

I am a great supporter of women’s football getting more exposure and improving in visibility but I do find the commentary frustrating as they too often gloss over if ignore some quite poor play at times. Some very basic mistakes get made and whilst I am not advocating taking the culprits out at the knees, the commentators really ought to be more honest and not just pretend they haven’t seen someone misplace a very simple pass.

It's a difficult one, Skoorb.
I follow and support our own girls because we're City and I'm interested.
However, when it comes to the internationals, like with the men's game, personally I cannot get excited.

Play under way inthe opening fixture of the Women’s World Cup. France v S Korea.

I am a great supporter of women’s football getting more exposure and improving in visibility but I do find the commentary frustrating as they too often gloss over if ignore some quite poor play at times. Some very basic mistakes get made and whilst I am not advocating taking the culprits out at the knees, the commentators really ought to be more honest and not just pretend they haven’t seen someone misplace a very simple pass.

In its infancy and I refer to the bbc commentary in some matches which ends up a chat between the two commentators with the football comin* a distant second, so usually in these circs team D is out there in the presenters column, but with more coverage they should get more professional, at present the commentators do not take it as a serious rival to the men’s game. If we notice it as pure spectators then those on the know must be aware also

Extra time in the England game and VAR stuffs us again, but in this case an alleged foul in the area, could lead to several players going down in similar circumstances and then it goes to various interpretations depending on who is the referee, this is not good news and will lead to defenders falling over next season to rule out goals aplenty

I've just come in and switched on. Reading the BBC match thread it sounds as if it's been poor fare.

No end to end stuff but with City and Liverpool players thee players have already played a lot of games this season and added to that they are expecting a team to play like they have played together all season.

There are positives in that we were crap initially playing out from the back, you have to play this way week in week out and not all the players on the team do this at their own clubs so it will be easy for the opposition to attack.

If you look at games played during the season we play an awful lot better because we are relatively fresh, here we are knackered visibly