Rolling Results Thread 2019/20 | Page 235 | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread 2019/20

Fulham gave been lucky in the play-offs and they will need to dip into their pockets to keep themselves up, but with FFP designed to prevent more upstarts joining the top table that will be difficult.

also just a note that Cocopops' team Notts County, just failed at the last hurdle against Harrogate Town I am sorry to say and remain in non-league for at least another season.

Well done Scott Parker :tophat: No easy task picking up a squad after relegation to drive them towards promotion. Surviving at the top table now becomes the focus.

Fulham gave been lucky in the play-offs and they will need to dip into their pockets to keep themselves up, but with FFP designed to prevent more upstarts joining the top table that will be difficult.

also just a note that Cocopops' team Notts County, just failed at the last hurdle against Harrogate Town I am sorry to say and remain in non-league for at least another season.
Me and Colin have been chatting about it with Cocopops in off topic, ‘Other Clubs’ News. 👍