Rolling Results Thread 2019/20 | Page 202 | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread 2019/20

Apparently there was an awful 'leg breaker' of a challenge by Lo Celso today......

Unbelievably this is how the PGMOL explained the failure of either the referee or VAR officials to give a red cardas described by the BBC commentator:-

"I have a statement on why that wasn't a red card... give me strength... not a clear and obvious error because the VAR didn't feel there was anywhere else for Lo Celso to put his foot."
Honestly, you really couldn't make that sh1t up :surrender:

Apparently there was an awful 'leg breaker' of a challenge by Lo Celso today......

Unbelievably this is how the PGMOL explained the failure of either the referee or VAR officials to give a red cardas described by the BBC commentator:-

"I have a statement on why that wasn't a red card... give me strength... not a clear and obvious error because the VAR didn't feel there was anywhere else for Lo Celso to put his foot."
Honestly, you really couldn't make that sh1t up :surrender:
VAR. A complete and utter shambles.

Make your own minds up

Although this happened directly in front of the dugouts Maureen claimed he didn’t see it. His reversion to his moaning mindset continues. The meltdown is coming.

Last edited:
STOP PRESS

PGMOL admit error! A first for mankind.

Apparently the PGMOL have admitted that the decision not to send Lo Celso off was a mistake! After their first pathetic excuse for a statement on the incident (see above) they admitted it was “human error”. No shit Sherlock.

Having said that there remains little hope for humanity when you read this garbage from BT Sport’s pet ex-referee Peter Walton.....

They had a lot of looks at it and the reason why is the angle," he said on BT Sport. "You can see Lo Celso is going over the ball to drag it back and it is that action that indicates if he stamped or not.
"That is why it took a long time but they ultimately came to the right decision."

I give up :surrender:

It is obvious from any angle that Lo Celso stamped on Azpilicueta. Whythat twat cannot admit his ex colleagues made a mistake highlights everything that is wrong with var.

Cowardly really by the officials. In both cases why didn’t Dean consult the pitch side monitor? Bournemouth’s first disallowed goal clearly deflected off Billings’ shoulder and the penalty was awarded (& a Bournemouth goal ruled out) for a second incident where it wasn’t clear and obvious.

I had to laugh at that mealy mouthed shyster Sean Dyche who’s attitude sums up where managers let the game down. He would have been spitting blood had those decisions gone against him, but was he honest enough to say so? No, of course not. He was happy to accept his luck and in doing so perpetuates and compounds the worst instincts. He is as bad as Wenger was when he never saw any controversial decision. No time for the man :wagging: