Rolling Results Thread 2019/20 | Page 172 | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread 2019/20

A smattering of some hilarious outtakes from the BBC this morning who, not unexpectedly, are citing JoMU’s victory yesterday as a wonder win and bugging up Oily as a footballing genius.....

This one made me smile...
But this welcome victory for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side in a performance that was a throwback to the Sir Alex Ferguson day’s, in total control at Old Trafford and taking their chances against a struggling side.” (My emphasis)

The mark of true champions .....no mention of being ‘flat track bullies’ then?

But this is the paragraph that had me choking on my cup of tea this morning.....

But Rashford's withdrawal for Daniel James on 59 minutes meant United remain without a player scoring a Premier League hat-trick since Robin van Persie against Aston Villa in April 2013 - a victory that clinched their 20th and most recent league title.”

Only the deluded & rag infested BBC sports reporting team could try to turn a negative (no hat trick by a JoMU player in SIX seasons) into something more rosy by referencing their failure to win the league title in seven years? That’s a positive? Seriously desperate if you ask me.

In other news I am not even looking at the LiVARpool w*nkathon in the media this morning.

Just before HT, Bournemouth 0 Watford 1, Daocoure.
Bournemouth mess up trying to play out from a goal kick, lose possession on the edge of their box, and pay the price.