Rolling Results Thread 2018 - 2019 | Page 20 | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread 2018 - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Otamendi played the full ninety in Argentina’s game with Brasil (in Jeddah of all places).
For Brasil, Danilo was subbed on 53 mins and Jesus on 65. Ederson an unused sub
Argentina 0 Brasil 1

Otamendi played the full ninety in Argentina’s game with Brasil (in Jeddah of all places).
For Brasil, Danilo was subbed on 53 mins and Jesus on 65. Ederson an unused sub
Argentina 0 Brasil 1

Glad to see they all came through unscathed.

So Saturday dawns and we are back to the real thing......

Traditional dilemma today kicks off the Premier League programme when Maureen’s Misfires take on the new media darlings, We Love Sarri’s Chelsea. In ordinary circumstances I would love the rags to get thumped, but with self-interest in mind I am hoping for the rags to take an early lead only for Hazard to make their defence look stupid with a mazy run before netting an equaliser as the game enters added time thus shredding the hopes of the desperate rag fans.

Chelsea strike first

1-0 Rudiger header from a corner.

Loved the sight of Pogba jumping around afterwards having a hissy fit especially as he was the player who failed to mark the goal scorer :rofl:

Chelski have dominated possesion so far, but the olny goal was from that rocket header from Rudiger on a free. Scum are toothless.:grinning::rotfl::party:

Mike Dean ignores Alonso who likes prone inside the six yard box as play continues before the goal. The Chelsea players curiously static and not making any fuss....

Alonso appears unharmed but the decision to.allow play to continue when Dean had no idea whether it was a head injury is odd. I thought it was a head injury.

But if he was feigning injury to interrupt play then Chelsea got what they deserved.

Mike Dean ignores Alonso who likes prone inside the six yard box as play continues before the goal. The Chelsea players curiously static and not making any fuss....

Alonso appears unharmed but the decision to.allow play to continue when Dean had no idea whether it was a head injury is odd. I thought it was a head injury.

But if he was feigning injury to interrupt play then Chelsea got what they deserved.
Moanrino in Dean's ear coming back from half, I'm sure old Mikey was just trying to please him.

Status
Not open for further replies.