Rolling Results Thread 2018 - 2019 | Page 142 | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread 2018 - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the honeymoon over for Oily Bummer? 6 defeats in their last 8 games.

We have to make sure it becomes 7 in 9.

Filched this off a rag forum. Priceless. :grinning:

"well and truly pathetic.
Sigurdsson looked like a prime Zidane sat in the middle doing whatever the feck he wanted.
Calvert-Lewin a prime Ronaldo 9 mugging off our defenders for fun.
We are a million miles off.
DDG has been diabolical of late.
Jones is an absolute comedy show of a defender, only God knows what this go0nie looking mofafocka is still doing at United.
His replacement Ashley Young. Captain of United ffs. Wasn't good enough 45 years ago, how is he still getting minutes let alone captaining us. Guy is trash.
Lindelof been decent this season but can anyone honestly say they think he'll be anywhere near the levels of a top class United CB of yesteryear? Nor I.
The other half of the chuckle brothers Pineapple head. The best of a really bad bunch. Still nowhere near good enough. Just as he wasn't 8 years ago.
Dalot. free pass from me. Still young and doesn't have much game time.
Pogba, what the feck does this guy do? How was he the most expensive player in the world at one point. Look up the definition of luxury player and you'll see a picture of him with a brand new stupid looking haircut.
Someone buy Matic a zimmer frame ffs, I've seen hippos turn in the direction of a piece of corn thrown at it's fecking head quicker than this to33er does when the ball comes his way. Fecking mental signing.
Fred, he's been a bit better lately but honestly I have no idea what he excels at. Bang average.
Rashford, good athlete but a proper dumb footballer at times. Needs to improve that area of his game if he wants to get anywhere near as good as Darren Bent.
Le sulk, all the talent but no application or consistency at all. Would be surprised if he fulfils his potential.
Save the best for last though, fecking tommy three tanks Lukaku makes Matic look like Messi on the turn. Holy shiyte this guy is bad. How can people say you have a good touch if you just don't touch it at all. Bring back David Bellion ffs.
Team is a million miles off competing at the top.
Slaphead Woodward needs to have a long hard look at how he's running the club and demote himself to fecking waterboy the daft cant.

Sell everybody"

Ugh :sick: Awoke this morning to see a Jurgen Love In :love1: on Sky Sports as they all stood pitchside with their favourite manager discussing the game. The only surprise from this sycophantic lot was that they didn’t have him holding and caressing the Premier League trophy :downer:

Status
Not open for further replies.