Rolling Results 21/22 | Page 33 | Vital Football

Rolling Results 21/22

Southgate’s timidity and unwillingness to have the courage to take the initiative cost England momentum and handed the advantage to Italy. Bollucks.

Glad I went away.

Mancini had the courage to make his initial changes within five minutes of the start of the second half, and Italy never looked back.
They were the only ones who tried to win the game in 90 minutes.

I agree our changes were too late to allow them to get a feel of the game, but I know it is easy after the fact but the subs were wrong this time, I mean Saka and Henderson, but also the players going off.

At least we got there, now we can look forward to moving on in the transfer market maybe.

I agree our changes were too late to allow them to get a feel of the game, but I know it is easy after the fact but the subs were wrong this time, I mean Saka and Henderson, but also the players going off.

At least we got there, now we can look forward to moving on in the transfer market maybe.
Let's hope that City and England can get over the hump now that they understand what it takes to win it.

Sadly I think it highly likely that within days we will be talking about Rashford, Sancho and Saka having received hateful, vile and racist threats over Twitter etc :( I really hope I am wrong but if the past is anything to go by.....

Just watched the replay, miss 3 pens and you deserve to lose. England at home should have won this game, but just getting to the final was well above what I had expected. One other point, 'Arry looked nacked for nearly the whole game and should have been hooked.