Rolling Results 21/22 | Page 129 | Vital Football

Rolling Results 21/22

There were two British clubs involved in last season’s final in Portugal - no problems like this were experienced I believe.

I hope no one was injured yesterday.

He is SO full of shit and self pity. What a moody twat - gives NO credit to the team that beat his side. FFS
because of the tear gas a lot were crying before the game

so they end up with 2 cups and a brilliant season, the warnin gs will come thing and fast from klipperty and his gang and from The Old Hag all Summer as they all chase the little Club City

Matthew Howarth Liverpool reporter

Full-time verdict: Liverpool
Had it not been for Courtois, Liverpool would be celebrating a seventh European Cup win. The Belgian was simply sensational, producing save after save to keep the likes of Salah and Mané at bay. Klopp and his players have enjoyed an outstanding campaign domestically and in Europe, but it’s a huge shame it has to end in the most painful of defeats.

Joe Walker Real Madrid reporter

Full-time verdict: Real Madrid
What can you say? Madrid just know how to win finals. They get the job done, by hook or by crook, and thanks to Courtois and Vinícius they are 14-time European champions. Ever since they took the lead, they didn't look like losing and kept Liverpool at arm's length. Chapeau, as they say round these parts.
Unfortunately the goalkeeper is part of the team. I expect LiverpoolTMfailed will campaign for UEFA to ban opposing goalkeepers from being able to use their hands whenever they face their team.

Sky showing an interview with Robertson where the journalist (well some bloke holding a microphone and asking anodyne soft ball questions) suggests that there was a “hint that the goal might have been offside”.

Oh FFS. They do NOT need any additional reason to feel victimised. The player clearly illegally used his boot to score the goal and this is NOT permitted in games against LiverpoolTMfailed - they should ONLY be allowed to score if BOTH feet are tied together AND they are facing AWAY from the goal.

Two trophies in a season is the stuff of dreams to the fans of most clubs.

But LiverpoolTMfailed set the bar high and the club and Klipperty did little to damp down the talk of the ’Historic Quadruple’ (TM the media who only referred to is as a Quadruple when’re City were in contention in four comps) so having failed in the two most prestigious competitions they’ll have to suck it up. I await the litany of excuses - the number of games; other teams are allowed goalkeepers; the width of the lines on the pitch……..

Liverpool won the EFL Cup and the FA Cup, both on penalties, against Chelsea. The blank scoresheet here means that in three finals they have not scored a goal in open play, including two periods of extra-time.

Liverpool 0-1 Real Madrid: Champions League defeat caps miserable end to magnificent season amid Paris chaos - BBC Sport. end quote
link
Liverpool 0-1 Real Madrid: Champions League defeat caps miserable end to magnificent season amid Paris chaos - BBC Sport

BBC for obvious reasons to continue loads of clicks do not use Liverpool™failed

I am sure fans will have been told not to travel if you don't have a ticket, does not apply to all clubs of course and a European ban of all English Clubs was as a result of Liverpool Fans behaviour abroad, let's hope that UEFA do not go down that road again as it would destroy the premier and power would once again rest on the Continent.

Here we go.......the victimhood ramps up.

Do they never question why this never happens to any other club?

Great way to change the narrative. THIS will be the story now. Not their defeat. Not their failure to score once in open play in three consecutive finals. The reputation of their supporters perhaps preceding them?

This Is Anfield: Liverpool fans blast UEFA lies for delayed Champions League final kickoff.
https://www.thisisanfield.com/2022/...s-for-delayed-champions-league-final-kickoff/

I am sure fans will have been told not to travel if you don't have a ticket, does not apply to all clubs of course and a European ban of all English Clubs was as a result of Liverpool Fans behaviour abroad, let's hope that UEFA do not go down that road again as it would destroy the premier and power would once again rest on the Continent.
Provide them with a great excuse though.

I reiterate - last season TWO Premier League clubs played in the CL final. There were NONE of these problems. No tear gas was used. There were no problems with fans accessing the stadium.

What is the difference this season :unsure:

Provide them with a great excuse though.

I reiterate - last season TWO Premier League clubs played in the CL final. There were NONE of these problems. No tear gas was used. There were no problems with fans accessing the stadium.

What is the difference this season :unsure:

could be that the authorities knew that only that more fans than the ticket allocation crossed the channel and the Paris Police put 2+2 together and came up with Tear Gas as the answer

could be that the authorities knew that only that more fans than the ticket allocation crossed the channel and the Paris Police put 2+2 together and came up with Tear Gas as the answer
They’re not renowned for their subtlety and there were problems with local French youths trying to gain access to the grounds.

But the fans of that club never seem to learn. If those who didn’t have tickets hadn’t travelled perhaps there might have been a different outcome.

Here we go.......the victimhood ramps up.

Do they never question why this never happens to any other club?

Great way to change the narrative. THIS will be the story now. Not their defeat. Not their failure to score once in open play in three consecutive finals. The reputation of their supporters perhaps preceding them?

This Is Anfield: Liverpool fans blast UEFA lies for delayed Champions League final kickoff.
https://www.thisisanfield.com/2022/...s-for-delayed-champions-league-final-kickoff/

Yes not their fault and I am sure that the ones with genuine tickets are really good supporters but the ones who travelled without tickets or bought fake tickets must take the blame, but were they asking for the turnstiles to be opened for a free for all, I think not this time.

They should start looking in the mirror some of these fans

Yes not their fault and I am sure that the ones with genuine tickets are really good supporters but the ones who travelled without tickets or bought fake tickets must take the blame, but were they asking for the turnstiles to be opened for a free for all, I think not this time.

They should start looking in the mirror some of these fans
I am quite sure that ther will have been organisational failures……but the difficulty will be untangling those from the fact that there were clearly many fans approaching the stadium who either did not have tickets or who had obtained them from touts or on the internet and which were not valid. Had these folk not travelled to the ground who knows what effect this might have had on the events outside the stadium. There would have been fewer people for one thing…..

Just what the hell does he mean by this comment in his post match press conference? When discussing the fact that Real had one shot on target and scored Klipperty went on to say this:-

“The reason for having this kind of competition is to win the game. And whatever you do as long as it’s within the rules it’s allowed and you can do it and it’s completely fine….”​
Just WTF is he doing? Is he being typically snide and insinuating that there was something underhand in how the game was won by Real Madrid? Because that’s what it seems like to me. Snide twat.

Just to mention that with one stage to go in a 17km time trial Jai Hindley from Perth will become the first and only Australian to win the Giro d'Italia, has been a great three weeks of racing, all he has to do is stay on his bike and not fall sick.

Just what the hell does he mean by this comment in his post match press conbference? When discussing the fact that Real had one shot on target and scored Klipperty went on to say this:-

“The reason for having this kind of competition is to win the game. And whatever you do as long as it’s within the rules it’s allowed and you can do it and it’s completely fine….”​
Just WTF is he doing? Is he being typically snide and insinuating that there was something underhand in how the game was won by Real Madrid? Because that’s what it seems like to me. Snide twat.

exactly is he implying that real Madrid did something to win the game but stayed within the rules, ie score more goals than the opposition, well that is unique, perhaps it should be points based

for
goals 10 pts + 2 header 2 for weaker foot 5 penalty
corners 3
shot on target 3
shot off target 1
throw in 1pt for every 5

minus
penalty -10
offsides -3
fouls -2
yellows -4
Red -10 + 10 if Coach
OG - 6 +3 for header, 3 for weaker foot

VAR to have total control and final say

exactly is he implying that real Madrid did something to win the game but stayed within the rules, ie score more goals than the opposition, well that is unique, perhaps it should be points based

for
goals 10 pts + 2 header 2 for weaker foot 5 penalty
corners 3
shot on target 3
shot off target 1
throw in 1pt for every 5

minus
penalty -10
offsides -3
fouls -2
yellows -4
Red -10 + 10 if Coach
OG - 6 +3 for header, 3 for weaker foot

VAR to have total control and final say
LOL.

This is why I detest them and their snide coach. He can not let a defeat pass without insinuating one way or another that there was something - just something - untoward about the other team’s victory. Snide :censor:

LOL.

This is why I detest them and their snide coach. He can not let a defeat pass without insinuating one way or another that there was something - just something - untoward about the other team’s victory. Snide :censor:
Many Cup finals end with only one goal, just accept the loss with some grace Mr. Clop

We are certainly not alone in our assessment...... check out the CL Final thread on the Sheffield United discussion board. Many of those posting making the same comments as we have put here.