Rodri | Vital Football

Rodri

I think Rodri has always been the number one signing they wanted, personally I have never heard of him.

Angelino expects to return home, but all quiet on the Maguire front unless we are trying to push up the price for Stretford to pay whilst pretending to be interested.

SSN have a yellow breaking news flash along the bottom of the screen that AM are saying the release clause has been activated.

When the modern City Era started pundits and so called experts were saying City have no history, why would anyone sign for a Sheikh’s plaything, and HRH Sheikh Mansour promised us to make us a global brand.

Now I love players who actually want to come here to play, big difference, but still paying out fees

When the modern City Era started pundits and so called experts were saying City have no history, why would anyone sign for a Sheikh’s plaything, and HRH Sheikh Mansour promised us to make us a global brand.

Now I love players who actually want to come here to play, big difference, but still paying out fees
The only problem left is that teams try to bend us over when we make an approach, and then offer a cut rate price when they want one of our players. I don't know how we fix that.

Just caught a bit of Rod's press conference. He has good English and is articulate.
He's very tall 6' 2 or 3".
(y)