Rochdale's Williams | Vital Football

Rochdale's Williams

One could argue that he committed two separate red card offences: the dangerous and reckless high tackle attempt and the shove. Frustration I suppose but wonderfully ridiculous.

Was refreshing to see the Rochdale managers comments. He totally agreed with the send-off, couldn’t really argue I suppose. But he also said he was disappointed to lose because they defended valiantly, but Gills just created too much pressure and too many chances. Spot on imho.

Better than the sort of stuff usually spouted by losing managers (including our own I suppose).

He can get pi$$ed up at a New Years party now. Wouldn't make him the first player to try and get himself sent off for the festive period.

He can get pi$$ed up at a New Years party now. Wouldn't make him the first player to try and get himself sent off for the festive period.

Probably true.

But I bet you a penny to a pound that if one of our players got sent off yesterday, they would not DARE get p!ssed up on NYE 👍

Putting yourself in the Dale managers shoes it would make you wonder about his motivation for what he did.I would not be shocked to hear he was made available for transfer in the coming days or left out of their squad for a while after he is available.